Sizzling Scenes in Caliente Costa Rica
Club ABC Tours • San José, Costa Rica
- A Six-Night, Seven-Day Trip to Costa Rica for One Guest Based on Double Occupancy Departing on June 30, August 11, September 1, October 6, November 17, or December 8, 2012 ($1,799)
- Round-Trip Airfare from JFK International to Juan Santamaria International in San Jose, Costa Rica
- All Breakfasts, Six Lunches, and Six Dinners
- Deluxe Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Motorcoach and a Bilingual Guide
- Hotel and Transfer Fees Included
If spicing up your life is synonymous with trying a different salsa at your local taco joint, this week, it's time you turned up the heat with a steamy six-night, seven-day Escape to Costa Rica courtesy of Club ABC Tours ($1,799).*
Round-trip airfare from JFK International Airport in New York City to Juan Santamaria International Airport in San Jose, Costa Rica, deluxe ground transportation via air-conditioned motorcoach, and all hotels and transfers make this trip one hot ticket. All breakfasts, six lunches, and six dinners are included. Travel is valid for excursions departing on June 30, August 11, September 1, October 6, November 17, or December 8.
Your ears will start burning the instant you touch down in San Jose and meet your seasoned bilingual tour escort. Check into the four-star Tryp Sabana Hotel, flavored with early-20th century architecture and murals of cultural icons; then zip downtown for a historic tour.
The next day, you'll feel your temperature rise as you climb to the crater's edge of the Poas Volcano where you'll sweat over sweeping views of the countryside.
A coffee tour awaits at the sun-roasted Doka Estate. There, you'll learn the generations-old art of Costa Rican bean curation. Pique your imagination as you walk among the clouds, past waterfalls and banana plantations, en route to your secluded Tortuguero accomodations. Walk fifteen acres of rain forest that sizzle with exotic birds, or get toasted at an open-air bar overlooking the lagoon before a night-long hammock nap.
Kick the excitement up a notch with a boat ride through Tortuguero National Park's canals to Tortuguero Village for turtle walks, a dip in the ocean, or a walking canopy tour. Fire up your deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach and head for La Fortuna de San Carlos Arenal before stopping in La Tirimbina for a chocolate tour and rumbling by the still active Arenal Volcano. Then, mill the butterfly garden before fluttering off to your Mountain Paradise lodgings, a first-class, fifteen-room retreat that will pepper you with pampering.
Be sure to blaze a trail on a two-mile hike through lowland rainforest on your Arenal Hanging Bridges history walk, bravely (yet gingerly) crossing eight bridges up to 326 feet long. Then, get steamed at the lava-heated Ecotermales Hot Springs before a family-style dinner at an authentic Costa Rican ranch.
Your eyes will well with tearful wonder on a tropical trip so tangy, it can only be measured in Scovilles.
*Offer is valid for one guest based on double occupancy.
"This vista-packed trip is lined with lakeside picnic spots, wacky art galleries, wonderful restaurants, and weird hotels galore, all just waiting to be explored by travelers with a little time on their hands."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Fuel surcharge and taxes included
- Children 6 and over allowed
- Alternate hotels of same value may be used
- Costa Rica departure tax of $28 (paid at the airport before return) not included
- Costa Rica government tax of $114 (singles) or $91 (per person for two traveling together) must be paid at time of booking and is not included
- Pricing is based upon double occupancy; single supplement is $399 due at booking
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 8, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 8, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 8, 2012 • Enjoy By December 8, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings