Igniting the Spark in Santa Fe
Inn and Spa at Loretto • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Weekday Stay in a Traditional or Superior Room for Two from March Through May ($109) or June ($139)
- Or, a One-Night Weekend Stay in a Traditional or Superior Room for Two from March Through May ($129) or June ($158)
- Santa Fe's Newest AAA Four-Diamond Property
- Complimentary Parking and Wi-Fi
Natural luxury may seem like an oxymoron, but this week's Escape is ready to challenge any thoughts that once separated simple beauty from elegant comfort. Get away to the spectacular Sangre de Cristo Mountains in Santa Fe, and get ready to bask in supposed opposites at the Inn and Spa at Loretto.
Let the sun lead the way to this recently renovated hotel that mirrors the layered architecture of the Taos Pueblo, a national landmark. Once your car is shaded with included parking, open the door to your Traditional or Superior Room for a one-night weekday ($109 from March through May, $139 in June) or weekend ($129 from March through May, $158 in June) stay for two to get to know the rugged desert's opulent side.
Your room glows in warm campfire hues that complement the area's appreciation for Native American folklore, but you will be far from roughing it. Wrap yourself in a patterned blanket atop your soft bed to watch a movie on your 42-inch flat screen. But be sure to take in the sights of the surrounding mountains, garden, or nearby historic district outside (Superior Rooms have private or shared balconies).
Order a happy hour drink at the Living Room Lounge, and greet fellow Escapees on a shared leather couch. Then, enjoy dinner at Luminaria—like the grilled sterling beef tenderloin—while sitting on a lantern-lit patio that's across from The Loretto Chapel.
Go for a morning swim in the heated outdoor pool, and then drink in-room tea while using the free Wi-Fi and iPod dock. After, pick up dust while exploring the nation's oldest capital city on two wheels, courtesy of Mellow Velo. Wander the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum or the Manitou Galleries before riding the tame trails outside the historic district. When your joints get sore, schedule a pampering treatment at the top-rated The Spa at Loretto, a favorite of Condé Nast Traveler.
Escape here, and you'll learn that an oxymoron has it all.
"Glows with a soft vibrancy and the hand-hewn features—right down to the doors, windows, and light fixtures—hum with unparalleled artistry. Murals spill over candlelit walls and ceilings; rich textures and rustic accents gild the lobby and guest room[s]."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per person, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 3 vouchers can be combined per reservation for extended stay
- Tax and resort fees not included
- Not valid for the following black out dates: 3/24-25/2011, 4/15/2011, 4/29-30/2011, 5/18-19/2011, 6/1-2/2011, 6/15-17/2011, 6/20 - 23/2011
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be used during one visit by same customer(s); cannot be shared
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2011 • Enjoy By June 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings