Luxury and Libations in Southern California
Rancho Bernardo Inn • San Diego, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with a $50 Resort Credit and a Welcome Amenity
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with a Picnic Lunch of Fruits, Meats, and Cheeses; and Wine-Tasting Vouchers for Two to Three Local Wineries
- $20 Resort Fee Included
- Named Best Outdoor Spa by San Diego Magazine
- Zagat's Highest-Rated Restaurant in San Diego
We all dream of being swept off our feet. How about being swept into a dream-like Escape brimming with fine wine, sumptuous cuisine, and spectacular scenery? Close your eyes and allow today's Escape to wash over you with the kind of getaway your senses have been craving: a one-night stay at Rancho Bernardo Inn ($185), one of San Diego's most spectacular luxury resorts.
Emerge from the warm cocoon of your Deluxe room (each of the hotel's 287 spacious abodes have been newly renovated), and head down to Café Granada for a Starbucks coffee and a house-made pastry. While you're noshing, the hotel will pack you a complimentary picnic lunch of fresh fruit, delectable meats, and stellar cheeses, and give you vouchers for your wine-tasting excursion to three wineries: Bernardo, Orfila, and Belle Marie.
At Bernardo—Southern Calfornia's oldest continuously operating winery—you'll sip Syrah and Zinfandel as you bask in the early afternoon breeze. At Orfila—a stunning boutique winery nestled in the gorgeous San Pasqual Valley agricultural preserve—you'll enjoy Rhône-style wines while overlooking the spectacular, 70-acre estate. Taste a fragrant Allegro or a robust Tempranillo at Belle Marie, while dining al fresco among gazebos and lush citrus trees.
Rather spa than sip? For the same price, opt for a $50 resort credit instead of the picnic lunch and wine-tasting vouchers. Dissolve your weary body into the saline pool for an energizing swim at The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn—named the best outdoor spa in the area by San Diego Magazine—followed by a deep-tissue massage with a botanical scalp treatment or a kiwi-pineapple body wrap to invigorate you.
Find refreshment in the scores of Aveda products in your room before heading down to El Bizcocho, Zagat's highest-rated restaurant in San Diego. Cozy up near the piano in the adjacent La Taberna lounge with a Skittles-infused cordial before sampling the chef's tasting menu. Tuck into an heirloom beet salad, yellow fin ahi, and filet mignon.
We say a dessert of dulce de leche with a vanilla malted milkshake is the perfect way to end your picture-perfect, true life fantasy.
"There are fireplaces everywhere, overstuffed furniture, and Oriental rugs on tile floors... A spa holds the ultimate treatment rooms: shuttered and heated garden casitas where you can relax under the sun to the tune of moving water."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Blackout dates are March 26, April 15-16, May 4, 20-21, 28, June 21, July 2, 7-9
- Resort credit cannot be used towards taxes and gratuity
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Up to 3 vouchers may be purchased to extend your reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2011 • Enjoy By July 31, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings