On the Blockbuster Banks of Cape Cod
Lamb and Lion Inn • Barnstable, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lair Room Any Night During the Winter ($195) from November 11 through December 23
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lair Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($240), During the Spring or Fall from May 28 to June 14 or from September 17 to October 31
- Daily Breakfast
- $40 Spa Credit
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries and a Private Movie Viewing with Wine and Popcorn
There's something about the movies that seem better than real life, but if you're viewing the world in living Cape Cod color, life can appear picture-perfect. Step into the sun-shiney spotlight of a New England Escape to the Lamb and Lion Inn, a beautifully furnished bed and breakfast gracing the stage Cape Cod.
The ideal release date for a blockbuster two-night stay for two in a Lair Room is up to you. Choose a spring or fall package ($240), valid Sundays through Thursdays from May 28 to June 14 or from September 17 to October 31. Or, heat things up with a winter package ($195) good for any two-night stay from November 11 through December 23.
Included daily breakfast, chocolate-covered strawberries, a $40 spa credit, and a private movie night in a home theater with wine and popcorn ensure you and even your Maltese get A-list treatment at this pet-friendly establishment.
You can't script a more romantic weekend in a Lair Room complete with sitting area, warming fireplace, and a private bath. You're just steps from scores of satisfaction at the outdoor hot tub and fireplace, courtyard, solar-heated pool, and beach, where you can walk your dog. Fodor's review of Lamb and Lion Inn says, "If you're up for exploring, the innkeepers have designed several themed driving tours."
Cut and print this Escape before it goes silent—you'll enjoy it so much you may want a sequel.
For additional information, visit Lamb and Lion Inn & Spa on Facebook.
"We found the perfect place. Not only was our room great but the breakfasts were to die for. Our host and hostess, Tom and Ali, couldn't have been any more pleasant. Tom's knowledge and recommendations of restaurants made our dining experiences a 10."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/5-7 and 11/22-24
- No children under 10
- Based upon double occupancy
- 11.7% tax is not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Dogs are limited to 30 lbs unless otherwise approved by the innkeeper, there is also a $25 per day non-refundable fee per dog
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • Enjoy By December 23, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings