Beachfront Bliss in the BVI
White Bay Villas • Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
- A Five-Night Stay for Two
- Three-Day Jeep Rental from Paradise Jeep Rental
- Two Pints of Rum
- Snorkel Gear for Two
You don't have to be a country-music crooner to take your own somewhere-in-the-sun tour to Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. Get the VIP treatment during your five-night Escape for two to White Bay Villas, which includes a three-day Jeep rental, snorkel gear for two, and two pints of rum for $875.
"With its panoramic view of the sea and ready access to the beach," says Frommer's, "this is a real discovery for couples or larger groups seeking a first-rate, secluded retreat."
Your Virgin Islands villa features a full kitchen, full baths, and bedrooms with decks overlooking the sparkling Caribbean. You'll receive a warm welcome from the on-site staff, who have been a highlight of many vacations. "They befriended us and included us in their day-to-day activities," say former guests. "I think that the staff really makes the place!"
Explore the island's six square miles of untainted mountains and powdery sand beaches on foot or in your included Jeep from Paradise Jeep Rental. If you prefer flippers over cowboy boots, use your provided snorkel gear to meet the abundant marine life or dive into the Bubbly Pool, a natural Jacuzzi fed by foamy seas.
A day of living life with no sense of time can work up an appetite—dine on mouthwatering barbecue at Ivan's Local Flavor Restaurant and Stress-Free Bar. For an after-dinner drink, take a 15-minute walk to Foxy's in Great Harbor and try the famous Firewater Rum. Live reggae and dancing keep the island up all night.
Don't miss your chance to soak in the good stuff—Escapes like this one don't happen twice.
"Pure seclusion overlooking best beach on a laid-back island of just 180 residents. It's a 15-minute walk to Great Harbor for bakery [and] grocery. Indigenous fruit grown on grounds: papayas, mangoes, bananas. Stunning views wherever you turn."-- National Geographic Traveler
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel May 15 through November 15, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 60 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 4.25% merchant fee is non-refundable when cancelling or changing reservation
- Must be at least 25 years or older for rental car authorization
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and gratuity are not included and will be collected at booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • Enjoy By November 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings