Sand and Golf Mingle Nicely on the Jersey Shore
Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club • Galloway, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room on Sundays through Thursdays ($109), Fridays ($139), or Saturdays ($179)
- $25 Resort Credit
- Complimentary Upgrade to Executive King or Junior Executive Room Based on Availability
At first, your golf game and a beach day seem disparate: One strives for low-numbered scores and a green jacket, while the other is ideal with high-digit temperatures and a bathing suit. But look closer, and you'll see that both are exercises in laid-back serenity.
Whether you're competing on the pristine fairway of an award-winning course, or lounging on the sands of the nearby Atlantic coast, shoot for your desired comfort level with an Escape to the Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club in Galloway, New Jersey.
Score a hole-in-one-night stay in a deluxe king or deluxe double room on a Sunday through Thursday ($109), and upgrade to a junior executive room or an executive king room upon availability. If you'd rather putt-putt down the Garden State Highway for an overnight stay on the weekend, cart your suitcase to this expansive hotel on a Friday ($139) or a Saturday ($179).
Set on nearly 700 acres along Reeds Bay, just eight miles from Atlantic City, the Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club champions a course between its storied background and recently renovated features. Its Bay Course once supported the spikes of President Harding, and the Oval Room welcomed Grace Kelly to her 16th birthday party. And while Bob Dylan and the Rolling Stones have long since checked out, your rock star room offers free wireless Internet and a flat-screen TV.
Once you arrive, tour the resort's satellite gallery of the Noyes Museum of Art, have a ball in the indoor or outdoor pool, or indulge in a treatment at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. The next day, tee off at the Bay Course or the Pines Course for a friendly 18 holes with your plus one.
After lunch at the brick-lined Grille Room—where you can use your $25 credit toward a crab cake sandwich or an artisan BLT with french fries—intentionally aim for the bunkers when you spend a sunny beach day along the Jersey Shore.
Stay on par with this Escape, and you'll feel like you're at the top of the leader board.
"Beautiful property located just outside the craziness of Atlantic City, but close enough to make it convenient. Lovely classic décor, and the staff was friendly and welcoming."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout days are May 19, 26-27, 30, June 2, 12-13, 23, and 26
- Taxes and $10 daily resort fee are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2012 • Enjoy By July 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings