Serendipity on the Emerald Isle
Great Value Vacations • Killarney, Ireland
- A Eight-Day Ireland Trip for One Guest, Including:
- Round-Trip Airfare via Aer Lingus from JFK ($1,349), Logan ($1,374), or O'Hare ($1,399) Airports to Dublin Airport and Standard Rental Car for Duration of Trip
- Six Nights in Five-Star Accommodations
- House of Waterford Crystal Tour
When it comes to vacations, there's no reason to leave anything to chance—unless, of course, fortune is on your side. Let some of Éire's legendary luck rub off on you with this week's Escape: an eight-day trip to Ireland for one guest, courtesy of Great Value Vacations.
You'll visit four cities and receive round-trip airfare, including departure taxes, via Aer Lingus and a standard rental car for the duration of your trip. Depart from New York's JFK airport ($1,349), Boston's Logan airport ($1,374), or Chicago's O'Hare airport ($1,399) to arrive in Dublin. Six nights in luxurious, five-star accommodations await you no matter when you visit, but you can avoid crowds by traveling in November.
Your first stop is County Laois in the Emerald Isle's Midlands Region. An overnight stay at The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort—one of the area's premier properties—will get your trip off to an auspicious start. Hit the links at the on-site par-72, championship-caliber golf course, then take an included tour of the nearby House of Waterford Crystal.
The next day, head for southwestern Ireland, where fortune will smile on you with two nights at the Muckross Park Hotel in Killarney National Park. Ride a horse-drawn carriage through town, or breathe in the cool air from the world-famous Lakes of Killarney, which cover nearly a quarter of the park's area.
Keep your lucky streak going in Galway with two nights at Glenlo Abbey Hotel on the edge of the pristine Connemara wilderness. No need to cross your fingers here—the lush mountain trails Connemara National Park, the nightlife in vibrant Galway city, and the blissful banks of the River Corrib snaking past your hotel are all you could wish for.
The last leg of your serendipitous journey brings you to Wicklow on the east coast, where you'll spend a night at The Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt. Fortuitously set on the rolling hills of a scenic estate, the hotel boasts a luxury spa and a Gordon Ramsay signature restaurant. Instead of hunting for four-leaf clovers, visit the enchanting Gardens at Powerscourt, dating back to 1731. The next day you'll return to Dublin for a flight back to the US.
Here's your chance, so leave the charms at home and make your own luck with this week's Escape to Ireland.
"Though Galway is Ireland's third largest city, it is more of a village than a megalopolis. Despite its size (population about 70,000) Galway is rich in cuisine and culture, and fabulously wealthy when it comes to good cheer and traditional Irish music."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per person per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Vouchers valid for travel beginning July 1, 2012 with limited availability in September and October
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by April 30, 2012
- Voucher price is per person, Based upon double occupancy
- Single supplement is an additional $500; collected at booking
- Voucher applies for select Sunday through Thursday departures from September 1 to November 25, 2012. Friday and Saturday departures available for an additional $25 per person
- Travel between July 1 and Aug 22 is subject to an additional fee of $300 per person paid at time of booking
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Reason Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available through Great Value Vacations at time of booking
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges included
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Car rental drivers must be 21 or older; car rental insurance available at time of booking
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 25, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2012 • Enjoy By November 25, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 39% savings