All Aboard for Palatial Entertainment in Sin City
Palace Station • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($59) or Fridays and Saturdays ($69), in a Courtyard Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays Through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109), in a Luxury Tower Room
- Or, a Two-Night stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139), in a Luxury Petite Suite Room
- One Buffet Breakfast for Two
- $25 Gaming Chip
Engineering a trip to Sin City can easily blow the whistle on your patience—and wallet.
Fortunately, you'll lay the tracks for a stress-free getaway with this week's Escape to Palace Station in Las Vegas, Nevada, where you and your co-conductor will enjoy a two-night stay for two in a Courtyard Room ($59 for Sundays through Thursdays; $69 for Fridays and Saturdays), Luxury Tower Room ($89 for Sundays through Thursdays; $109 for Fridays and Saturdays), or Luxury Petite Suite Room ($109 for Sundays through Thursdays; $139 for Fridays and Saturdays).
Once a railway town used as a rest stop between Southern California and Salt Lake City, Vegas has since transformed into The Entertainment Capital of the World—with Palace Station smack in the middle of all the gambling, shopping, and dining mischief.
Upon pulling into the Palace platform, step out of the sprawling lobby to one of the casually furnished Courtyard Rooms. Or, gaze over the casino floor with an exhilarating ride in the glass elevator up to one of the newly renovated Luxury Tower Rooms or Luxury Petite Suites, where you'll take in stretching views of the Vegas strip, downtown, or surrounding Spring Mountains.
After snagging a caboose-load of your favorite morning eats with your included buffet breakfast for two, hit the 24-hour gaming spread to test your luck with a $25 dollar gambling chip on one of more than 44 table games, including craps, roulette, the most EZ Baccarat games in Vegas, and a full car of other options.
If your afternoon of chugging through games of $5 blackjack and progressive slots calls for a refreshing pit stop, take a dip in one of the hotel's two crystal pools. Or, if laughs are in order, catch a show at the in-house Louie Anderson Theater, where you can snag tickets to see Anderson's headlining gig, or scan through the calendar for a variety of other live music and comedy offerings.
Stop grinding your gears when it comes your Vegas excursion—this week's Escape puts you comfortably in the conductor's seat.
"All staff that we interacted with were polite and helpful—they all went over and above. The buffet was magnificent! Made-to-order eggs, plus plenty of other options."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book reservation by June 17th, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Wifi available
- Taxes and resort fee ($14.99) not included; payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Must be 21 years old to check into the hotel
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • Enjoy By August 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings