Relaxation on the Bonny Banks of The Firth of Clyde
Abbots Brae Hotel • Dunoon, Argyllshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Garden Facing Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Chocolates in Room on Arrival
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in the Restaurant on First Night
Nestled on the bonny, bonny banks of the Firth of Clyde, the picturesque resort town of Dunoon has long been renowned as the home of the Cowal Highland Gathering—the other most important sporting event taking place this year. If you feel like a peaceful break, head to the breathtaking Abbots Brae Hotel.
Toss aside other pricey weekend breaks and pay just £95 for a two-night stay for two at this beautiful Argyll and Bute hotel including a garden facing en suite room, daily breakfast, and welcome chocolates in your room (up to a £194.95 value).
Surrounded by beautiful woodlands and coastline, this award-winning family-run hotel has won Traveller's Choice 2012 and boasts eight individually luxurious rooms. Each spacious garden-facing room is decorated with traditional furniture and comes with an en suite bathroom with Molton Brown toiletries, while views over the garden are often graced by roe deer and red squirrels.
The hotel's elegant dining room overlooks the Firth of Clyde and is the perfect setting for enjoying your daily breakfast or a home-cooked evening meal. All the food on offer is locally sourced with an ever-changing menu that often includes shellfish from Loch Fyne, beef from local farms, and home baked bread—you will even enjoy an inclusive bottle from the comprehensive wine list if you choose to dine in the restaurant on the first night.
During the day, you're just a stone's throw away from a wealth of fun activities and sights. The proximity of the River Clyde and Holy Loch mean that sailing, whale and seal-watching cruises, and fishing are all on offer while the local countryside offers plenty for walkers, cyclists, adrenaline junkies, and golfers.
Grab this Escape for your own Highland fling, before it's thrown further away than a Scottish hammer.
"The opportunity to take a pleasure cruise amidst the breathtaking coastal scenery of the Firth of Clyde should not be missed."-- Visit Cowal
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 purchase per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 December 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a garden facing room; upgrade to sea-facing room (kingsize or four-poster) available for £20 surcharge per room per night, upgrade to master room (four-poster bed) available for £40 surcharge per room per night payable directly to the hotel
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, welcome chocolates in room on arrival and bottle of wine if dining in the restaurant on first night
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings