A Strong Showing in Tantalizing Toronto
Delta Chelsea • Toronto, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Guest Room ($169) with a Welcome Snack, a Three-Course Prix-Fixe Dinner for Two at Bb33 Bistro and Brasserie
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Signature Club King Room ($199) with a Welcome Snack, a Three-Course Prix-Fixe Dinner for Two at Bb33 Bistro and Brasserie, Continental Breakfast for Two, and Evening Hors d'Oeuvres for Two
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Deluxe Guest Room ($169) with Kids' Snack Package and an Express Breakfast at Market Garden
- One Movie Ticket Per Guest to Carlton Cinema
- Hotel Self Parking and High-Speed Internet
Between work, home, and the kids, your day-to-day can be a serious workout. Cool down and flex your relaxation muscle for a change with a getaway to Toronto and a stay at the Delta Chelsea, Canada's largest hotel.
You won't have to lift a finger to feel lighter than air with a romantic overnight stay for two in a Deluxe Guest Room ($169) or a Signature Club King Room ($199). Warm up with a welcome snack before fueling up with a three-course prix-fixe dinner for two at Bb33 Bistro and Brasserie. If you book the Signature Club Room, this venue will spot you evening hors d'oeuvres in the Club Lounge and a continental breakfast the next morning. Two movie tickets to Carlton Cinema with either option make for the perfect romance routine.
Or, if you prefer to workout with the whole team, opt for a family package and book a one-night stay for two adults and two children in a Deluxe Guest Room ($169). The Delta Chelsea, with its Kid Centre, Club 33 teen lounge, family pool, and a 130-foot waterslide, has been named the Best Family Hotel in the GTA by City Parent Magazine. Pump up the family fun with a kids' snack package and tackle the food pyramid with an express breakfast in Market Garden. Then, use the included four movie tickets for a family-friendly flick.
With a location in the heart of downtown Toronto, you'll have plenty of entertainment options to weigh in on, from live theatre to upscale shopping, dining, and nightlife without breaking a sweat. Even on-site self parking and high-speed Internet are included. Just be sure to stretch before your trip—after an experience like this, you'll want to be ready for another set.
"Canada's largest hotel has long been popular with families and tour groups, so be prepared for a flurry of activity."-- Fodor's Review of Delta Chelsea
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance and are subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Reservations non-refundable
- Blackout dates are July 7-12 and August 2-5
- Voucher includes one movie ticket per guest to Carlton Cinema, underground self parking, and Internet; Wi-fi available only in public places
- Breakfast is plated in Market Garden and dinner is served at Bb33
- Max occupancy is 4; each person above included amount is $20 additional for room only (additional charge does not include meals or movie tickets)
- Taxes and gratuities are not included and will be collected at checkout
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 10, 2012 • Enjoy By September 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 51% savings