Good Karma on the Coast of Bali
Globotours • Bali, Indonesia
- A Five-Night Stay in Bali for One Guest, Including:
- Round-Trip Airfare on Singapore Airlines Departing from Houston, LA, San Francisco, or New York on Select Dates
- Five Nights in a Golf View Room at the Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Resort
- Full-Day Art and Nature Tour with Lunch
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities, US Departure Taxes, and Fuel Surcharge
Unlike a certain red-headed, wide-smiled actress with a contagious laugh, you don't need a series of broken relationships, a nomadic spirit, and a book deal advance to eat, pray, and love your way through Bali—Globotours makes it easy with an Escape to the Indonesian island, well known for its lush landscapes, artistic culture, glittering nightlife, and luxurious resorts.
Embark for five nights in paradise with a round-trip flight on Singapore Airlines from Los Angeles or San Francisco ($1,899), Houston ($1,999), or New York ($2,099) between September 15 and November 30, 2012, or from January 7 to March 25, 2013.
Bask in the breeze off the Indian Ocean at the five-star Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort, where you'll bed down in a recently refurbished Golf View Room, complete with unlimited wireless Internet access and a welcome drink and fruit basket.
Eat a buffet breakfast loaded with Asian and European specialties and sip freshly squeezed local juice each morning at Merica, where prime seats offer a view of the Tanah Lot Temple and the surf.
Pray for perfect weather on your first full day, when you'll be introduced to all things Balinese on an Art and Nature Tour arranged by Globotours. First stop? Batubulan Village, where you'll take in a performance of the traditional Barong dance, an artistic interpretation of the eternal battle between good and evil (Barong vs. Rangda). You'll also watch a stone-carving demonstration and tour an authentic Balinese abode.
Discover the diversity of Balinese art as you tour its villages—Mas is known for woodcarving, Celuk for gold and silver jewelry, and Ubud—Bali's artistic hub—for its numerous galleries. Then, it's off to the popular Goa Gajah (Elephant Caves), an 11th-century temple with elaborate stone carvings of mystical creatures.
Love the landscape. You'll visit the mountains of Kintamani, and settle in for lunch at a restaurant with quite a view: the black-lava-oozing Mount Batur and the shimmering Lake Batur. On the way back to the resort, you'll stop by the holy springs that locals believe have magic healing powers.
You'll have two days with nothing on the itinerary, so focus on your overall well-being during a complimentary 45-minute Balinese massage at Nirwana Spa; work on your swing during an included lesson at the resort's Greg Norman-designed golf course; take a surfing lesson at one of the area's breathtaking beaches; shop the boutiques on Jalan Laksmana; or simply sunbathe by the pool. And end your day with a guided sunset walking tour to the Tanah Lot Temple, a pilgrimage site for devout Hindus of Indonesia.
You'll definitely return home committed to a sequel in Bali.
For additional information, view the full itinerary.
"Bali is but one of 17,500 islands in the Indonesian archipelago, yet even among its colorful neighbors it stands alone in its lushness and incomparable beauty. Perhaps that’s the reason it’s been ranked the No. 1 island in Asia every year since 1998."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by May 12, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see globotours.net/Terms.aspx.
- All prices are per person and based on double occupancy
- Single supplement is $400 per person and will be collected at booking
- $60 per person additional for Friday through Sunday departures
- Tour prices include all fuel surcharges and US departure taxes (Los Angeles at $780, San Francisco at $744, Houston at $759, and NYC at $752)
- Prices do not include Bali landing visa fee of approx. $25 per person and local departure tax (payable in rupiah only) of 150,000 IDR (approx. $17) per person payable on departure at the airport All passengers must have a passport valid for minimum of 6 months from the date of return
- Blackout dates are all major US holidays
- Trip extensions available via Globotours
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 25, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2013 • Enjoy By March 25, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings