Barrels of Fun in Ontario's Niagara Falls
The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls • Niagara Falls, Canada
- One- ($129) or Two-Night Stay ($199) for Two, Sundays through Thursdays between Now and June 28 in a Falls Side Room with Daily Breakfast for Two at On-Site Applebee's
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two on Saturday, June 2, 9, or 23 ($169), or Sundays through Thursdays between July 7 and 19 ($219) in Falls Side Room with Breakfast for Two at On-Site Applebee's
- Combine Up to Four Vouchers for a Total Four- or Eight-Night Stay
- Three-Course Dinner at Remington's of Niagara, Wine Tasting for Two at Four Wineries, a $50 Voucher to Spend at the Seneca Casino, and a Tour of Chocolate FX Factory and Two Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
Annie Edson Taylor was down on her luck in 1901 and looking to earn some cash. She decided to take a circus showman up on his 50-year-old challenge, strapped herself into a barrel, and went floating down the Niagara River. Seventeen minutes and 174 vertical feet later, the 63-year-old schoolteacher came ashore with only a cut on her forehead and said, "No one ought ever do that again." Noted. We had something a little more comfortable in mind, anyway.
Overlook the Falls from a safer, drier viewpoint—like from the bay window of a queen room at The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls in Niagara Falls, Ontario, for a one- ($129) or two-night stay ($199) for two, Sundays through Thursdays between now and June 28. Or, opt for a one-night stay for two on Saturday, June 2, 9, or 23 ($169) or Sundays through Thursdays between July 7 and 19 ($219).
All four options include accommodations in a Falls Side Room and barrels of other perks.
Roll out of bed in the morning and ride the elevator down for a made-to-order breakfast for two at the on-site Applebee's restaurant, before taking the plunge: Just outside the hotel, the spectacular Horseshoe Falls, as well as views of the American Falls, await.
Afterward, explore the fertile microclimate vineyard lands below the falls on a four-winery tasting for two. Keep the tour rolling through the factory where dreams are made (in chocolate form) at Chocolate FX. This artisanal chocolate molder makes more than 85 cocoa concoctions, and you'll receive two samples of delicious chocolate-dipped strawberries.
As the sun falls, ride the complimentary shuttle from the Oakes Hotel to the award-winning seafood and steakhouse Remington's of Niagara for a romantic three-course dinner. To cap off the night, head to the Rainbow Bridge to Niagara Falls, New York, and enjoy a $50 voucher to spend at the Seneca Casino. Just don't go overboard; even Annie Edson Taylor knows better than that.
"WOW! You won’t be able to keep the word from your lips at Niagara Falls."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined during one stay
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Dinner includes choice of appetizer, main course and dessert from menu available
- Based upon double occupancy; additional adults are $20 per night excluding meals
- Parking is $15 per day
- Must be at least 21 years of old to check-in
- Blackout dates are May 10, 19-20, 26-27, June 7, 14, 15, 16, 30, July 1, 4, 7, 12 and 14
- Voucher includes a ,Tour of Chocolate FX Factory, Two Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries and a $50 Voucher to Spend at the Seneca Casino
- Taxes and fees of 16.39% are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 19, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 19, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 19, 2012 • Enjoy By July 19, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 55% savings