Green Landscapes and Amber Sunsets in Orange City
The Alling House Bed and Breakfast • Orange City, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($170) or Fridays and Saturdays ($190), in a Cottage
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Use of Kayaks and Transportation to St. Johns River
- One Dozen Chocolate-Covered Strawberries, Chilled Sparkling Juice, and Two Wine Glasses
- Cottage Kitchen Stocked with Milk, Orange Juice, Bottled Water, Coffee, and a Variety of Cereals
Stop coloring within the lines—take a getaway to an unexpected, vibrant hideaway: Orange City, Florida.
Rid any sign of the blues, and make your friends green with envy, with a two-night Escape for two to The Alling House Bed and Breakfast, where you'll have your pick of any available cottage, such as the Nature Cottage, two-level Homestead Cottage, or cowhide-decorated Frontier Cottage on Sundays through Thursdays ($170) or Fridays and Saturdays ($190).
The attention you receive throughout your stay from the innkeepers, Nan and Gerald, will have you and your plus one positively blushing. Start off with a dozen chocolate-covered strawberries, a chilled bottle of sparkling juice (provided with wine glasses, naturally), and find your cottage kitchen stocked—with milk, orange juice, bottled water, coffee, and a variety of cereals—for an easy breakfast the next morning. A daily full breakfast for two is also included, and can be enjoyed in the main house or delivered to your room.
Past the front door of the AAA Three Diamond B&B, there are well-preserved hardwood floors and a 1908 baby grand piano—just a few of the touches that make the Victorian-style interior so inviting. And the front-porch swing overlooking the green landscape is where you'll want to linger with an icy beverage and a good book.
On one of the days, you'll be whisked to an entry point of St. Johns River, where you can float kayaks on the cerulean water and spot the manatees at Blue Spring State Park.
Feel like painting the town red? Head to Orlando or Daytona Beach, both only 30 miles from Orange City. Between the plentiful sunshine and the rainbow of activities, you'll be tickled pink.
"The grounds were lovely, and so quiet. We would go back there for longer just to do more outings, say, to the ocean just 30 miles away, and to spend more time curled up with the movies and books they offered. We truly felt pampered."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- $50 cancellation fee for reservations changed or canceled within 7 days of arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout days are 5/11-12, 6/1-2, 6/8-9, and 7/6-7
- Cottage kitchen will be stocked with milk, orange juice, bottled water, coffee, and a variety of cereals
- Packages are valid for 2 people; cottages can accommodate up to 4 people with each additional guest $5 per person per night
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings