A Mediterranean Getaway in Lake Ozark
Country Club Hotel & Spa • Lake Ozark, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Sundays through Wednesdays between Now and September 19 ($159) or Thursdays through Saturdays between Now and August 25 ($169)
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers for a Total Four-Night Stay
- Your Choice of One of the Following: One Cheese Tray, One Bottle of Wine, or Chocolate-Covered Strawberries.
- Late 4 p.m. Checkout
Like a snowflake under a microscope, Lake of the Ozarks branches out into thousands of fractal-like tentacles, producing isolated fishing holes and secluded swimming spots unlike any other. Much like a snowflake itself, the Country Club Hotel & Spa, not far from the tortuous lake, is a one-of-a-kind gem.
And with this week's Escape, this boutique resort in Lake Ozark, Missouri, in the state's geographical center, offers another unique opportunity: a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Wednesdays between now and September 19 ($159) or Thursdays through Saturdays between now and August 25 ($169), in a Junior Suite, plus one of the following: a cheese tray, a bottle of wine, or chocolate-covered strawberries. Take your time upon departure—you'll also have late 4 p.m. checkout.
On the outside, the white-stucco facade, arched entryways, and red-tile roof resemble a Mediterranean villa. On the inside, you'll find your spacious Junior Suite appointed with a king-size bed, a queen Thomasville sleeper sofa, a TV, and a wet bar, and each is adorned with refined artwork and marble tabletops. But the real attraction is outdoors.
Not your average resort, the Country Club is equipped with diversion for every appetite: outdoor tennis courts (including the only clay courts in Central Missouri), one indoor junior Olympic-size pool and one outdoor pool, a hot tub, ping-pong, a fitness center, Rafferty's restaurant, massage therapy—the list goes on.
When you aren't bouncing from the ping-pong table to the swimming pool, enjoy panoramic views overlooking the countryside from the hotel, or drive about four miles east to access the Bagnell Dam boat launch and uncover some of those hidden coves on the lake. The region is also a cave haven, and nearby Lake of the Ozarks State Park offers stellar lantern-light tours.
Or just soak up a sunset at the Bagnell Dam scenic overlook. It's the perfect spot to watch The Magic Dragon (that's what locals call the lake, in reference to its twisting, snake-like shape) exhale the day's last breath. And what a fiery breath it is.
"This place is GREAT! People are great to work with, food is good, and our people always love their rooms! Whenever we need a hotel in that area, we will ALWAYS re-book with them!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: May 2, 2012, May 4-5, 2012, May 22-23, 2012, June 8-9, 2012, June 15-16, 2012, June 22-23, 2012 and August 8, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- May be applied to upgraded suites
- $5/day resort fee and 8.475% tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one Manager Welcome gift (please specify at time of reservation), cheese tray, bottle of wine or chocolate covered strawberries (please specify at time of reservation), late check-out of 4pm
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check in
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 19, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 19, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 19, 2012 • Enjoy By September 19, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings