Indulge in the Best of the Hunter
Pokolbin Village • Pokolbin, NSW
- Two-night weekend stay ($299) or three-night midweek ($299) for two in a Deluxe Queen Suite at Pokolbin Village
- Bottle of lovely Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard 2009 Shiraz to share on arrival
- Three night stay also includes bottle of Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard 2008 Semillon
- Delicious daily continental breakfast
- Super late 2pm check-out for a long morning of extra luxury
- Top-notch Hunter Valley wineries and over 70 restaurants all nearby
- Swimming pool, full-sized tennis court, gallery and boutique wine stores onsite
Grapes have been growing in the Hunter Valley since the 1800s and the vintage of this beautiful bushland is only getting better with age. Get back to the old wine country on this 4-star stay at Pokolbin Village.
Ripe and ready for the picking, this Escape will whisk you between the vines for two weekend nights (just $299, usually $640) or three nights midweek (just $299, usually $632) for two in a Deluxe Queen Suite. All within walking distance of renowned wineries, over 70 excellent restaurants, verdant green golf courses, horse and carriage rides and the Hunter Valley Gardens.
Get into the drinking spirit with a delicious bottle of lovely local Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard 2009 Shiraz on arrival plus a bottle of the Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard 2008 Semillon thrown in for good measure if you stay three nights during the week.
Line your stomach with a delicious daily continental breakfast before your day of tastings. After tippling to your heart's delight, return to have a dip in the swimming pool and a hit of tennis on the full-sized court. There's a village full of onsite attractions to taste and explore, including fabulous homeware, gifts, fashion and ladies' jewellery shops, a great cellar door, the Pokolbin Chocolate Company, the Pokolbin Jam Company and the Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop!
After all that indulgence you'll have reached full maturity and be ready to stretch out in your lush suite with a queen-size bed, separate lounge, LCD widescreen TV, Austar and a private veranda overlooking the pool and landscaped gardens. Not before a scrumptious dinner at the onsite Vittorios Restaurant Cafe, of course.
Your late 2pm check-out is the perfect amount of time to sleep in and sleep off any lingering effects of the luxury you imbibed on this perfect winery Escape to Pokolbin.
“Very nice spot in the heart of Hunter Valley”-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability and allotment
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout dates apply: 18th May to 19th May, 8th June to 11th June, 27th July to 28th July 2012
- Maximum number of people per room is four (using sofa bed, subject to availability at the time of booking)
- Extra adult/child surcharge: $50 each (including continental breakfast)
- Additional night stay incurs surcharges payable direct to Pokolbin Village
- Weekend package is for Friday and Saturday night
- Midweek package is for Sunday through to Thursday night
- Rescheduling will incur a fee
- Must be 18 years of age to consume or take home wine
- A credit card pre-authorisation (electronic imprint) will be required at check-in
- Rooms are not serviced
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings