Artist's Haven in the Blue Mountains
Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum • Faulconbridge, NSW
- Two nights (available Monday to Thursday) of art, history and beautiful bushland in your own Private Cottage at the Norman Lindsay Gallery & Musuem ($139)
- Charming cottage set in lush grounds with deck overlooking Blue Mountains
- One delicious complimentary breakfast for two
- Free access to the museum of one of Australia's most iconic artists
- Trek through beautiful Blue Mountain trails
- Just 35 minutes to Katoomba, Richmond and Windsor
Always dreamt of shunning your responsibilities and living the carefree and crazy life of an artist? Norman Lindsay, the great Aussie iconoclast, was an artist who lived and died free in a cloud of controversy. Now you can live your own bohemian rhapsody in a private cottage situated within the stunning grounds of what was Lindsay's home, the Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum, in the beautiful Blue Mountains.
Experience art, history and the stunning bushland all rolled into one for two nights (available Monday to Thursday) overlooking the Blue Mountains from the deck of your charming cottage (just $139, usually $328). With free access to the gallery and museum, you can explore the iconic watercolours, sketches, ceramics, oil paintings and tranquil gardens of Lindsay's home. Not to mention seeing the original sketches of the unforgettable Magic Pudding - written and illustrated by Lindsay.
Wake up to a delicious complimentary breakfast and take a stroll through the gardens filled with sculptures of nymphs, seahorses and satyrs. Why not whip out a sketchpad and prop yourself up by a tree trunk to spend the afternoon drawing? Or enjoy a stunning bushwalk through the Blue Mountains' picturesque trails before lunch at the Gallery's top-notch cafe.
Just a 35-minute drive from Katoomba, Richmond or Windsor, there are plenty of winding roads and Devonshire teas to be found in this scenic paradise. After taking in the charming local towns, return to your lovely cottage with off street parking, a fully-equipped kitchen, full laundry, ensuite and comfy doonas and bedding.
Fall asleep to the serenity of the bush and dream vivid and colourful dreams on this Blue Mountain Escape.
“Magical gallery in a superb setting”-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to three additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Last day to make your reservation: nine months from receiving voucher
- Blackout dates apply: 31st December to 14th January 2013 and Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
- Not valid on public holidays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 17, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2013 • Enjoy By May 17, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings