Primetime Pleasures at the Palms
Palms Casino Resort • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Guestroom, Sundays through Thursdays, with a $40 Pool Bar Credit and Two Nightly Nightclub Passes to Ghostbar ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Guestroom, Fridays and Saturdays, with Two Breakfast Buffets and Two Nightly Nightclub Passes to Both Ghostbar and Rain ($289)
Famous couples have been married here, cult classics have been shot here, and every starlet worth her six-inch stilettos has partied here—this is the Palms, and when it comes to the swank rooms, regal high-rolling, and the over-the-top excess of Vegas, no spot is more satisfying than this iconic hotel.
Escape to Sin City with a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($289). You'll feel like the red carpet was rolled out just for you at the massive property, featuring more than half a dozen restaurants and all the gaming opportunities your dice-rolling heart could desire. Multiple spas and salons such as the 20-treatment-room Drift Spa & Hammam ensure that you'll be primped and preened for the resort's two see-and-be-seen pool areas.
You won't be able to keep your poker face when you set eyes on your Superior Guestroom, outfitted with the coziest beds in town, large bathrooms, Bose sound systems, and Jacuzzi baths.
The old adage of "eat, drink, and be merry" is never tough to live up to here: Weekday stays include a $40 pool bar credit, and weekend Escapes include two breakfast buffet passes.
You could find plenty to do without ever leaving the premises, but if the urge to globe-trot has rubbed off on you, the Strip is just a stone's throw away. See glammed-up and glitzed-out versions of Paris, Egypt, Venice, New York City, Japan, and more in just a stroll—no passport required. Each package includes nightly club access to Ghostbar, and Rain Nightclub is an additional included option on Friday and Saturday nights.
An Escape in the truest sense of the word, a stay at the Palms will leave you feeling invigorated, pampered, satisfied, and—yes—just a little bit sinful. So throw caution to the wind, pack your highest heels, and get ready to indulge: Welcome to Vegas, baby.
"Standard rooms at the Palms are large, opulent, and modern... [and] the incredibly sleek pool is surrounded by cabanas with TVs and hammocks, patches of grass and sand, three bars, and an outdoor concert venue."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by July 31, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with other offers
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/4-5, 5/11-12, 5/18-20, 5/25-27, 6/1-2, 6/5-10, 6/15-16, 6/22-23, 7/27-28, 8/24-25, 8/31-9/2, 9/6-8 and 9/14-15
- Must be at least 21 to book and check-in to hotel; children allowed
- Bedding is not guaranteed until the time of check-in; guests may receive either one king bed or two queen beds based on availability
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Gratuities not included and pool credit is valid at Palms pool only
- Taxes and resort fee of $20 per day are not included and will be collected at reservation
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings