Banderas Bay Mexican Getaway
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa • Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- AAA Four-Diamond Award Winner
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite
- All Premium Meals and Beverages Included
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- One Romantic Dinner for Two with a Three-Course Menu and Bottle of Wine
- Unlimited Massages for Two at Tatewari Spa
Can any vacation involving sunshine and the word "Banderas" be a bad thing? All you need is a bikini and shades for this hedonist's Escape just 20 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta airport: a four-night stay for two in a one-bedroom suite, all meals and beverages included ($1,630), at the Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa on Mexico's stunning Banderas Bay.
This AAA Four Diamond award-winner offers the best in resort luxury, from its sublime water views, an addictive spa, and a no-kids policy. Enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine as you watch the sunset from your dreamy suite, complete with spa bathroom, kitchen, and plenty of leg room.
And if the words "unlimited massages" don't get you on the plane, nothing will. Yes, ye of tight shoulders: Bliss can be yours at any hour from the chic and soothing Tatewari Spa. Throw a couple of cucumbers on those peeps and things suddenly fall into perspective: Clothes? Bad. Whirlpool? Good.
Enjoy the delights of international cuisine and eclectic fusion with La Casona's Kobe beef rib-eye or Bellavista's Mexican delicacies... or, just order in: the Villa will throw you one intimate party for two with a special three-course romantic dinner, wine included.
Yes, there's whale-watching, tennis, and sunset cruises. Those things that involve putting on flip flops. But there's also just being. The ideal status update—especially when it comes with a frozen cocktail.
"The grounds were immaculate and the pools clean and warm. The hot tubs are nearly on the beach affording a great opportunity for people watching as well as enjoying the spectacular sunsets."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Resort fees and taxes are included
- Airfare is not included with this promotion
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Normal merchant cancellation policies apply
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 29, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2011 • Enjoy By December 29, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings