Hot Springs, Sweet Dreams in the Desert
Bella Monte Hot Springs Resort and Spa • Desert Hot Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Mondays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159) in a Deluxe King Room
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Afternoon Wine, Fruit, and Cheese Tasting for Two
- $50 Spa Credit
Checking out for a little R&R with your boo is only natural—but even more so when doing it in your own private Jacuzzi filled with mineral water drawn from the earth's core and heated by ancient geothermal forces. Now that's natural.
With this week's Escape, you and your sweetheart are dipping your toes—and the rest of your bodies—into these very waters at the romantic Bella Monte Hot Springs Resort and Spa, in the heart of Desert Hot Springs, California, less than two hours from Los Angeles.
During your one-night stay for two at this 2012 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice winner (named among America's top spa and—ahem—relaxation hotels), you'll be staying in a Deluxe King room, Mondays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159).
Each room is appointed with a large-screen LCD TV, microwave, mini-fridge, DVD player, and, most importantly, a bathroom with a rain showerhead and a Jacuzzi tub with hot mineral water on tap.
Wake up to a continental breakfast before utilizing your $50 credit at the sensuous Essence Spa. Known for combining the experience of a highly trained spa staff with the area's natural resources, the Rain Drop massage, Sea Salt Citrus Scrub, and Mineral Mud Wrap massage are wise choices for those in need of the ultimate in—you guessed it—relaxation.
Rinse away any excess stress with a dip in one of the hot mineral water pools—scientifically proven to ease arthritis, soothe skin, rejuvenate blood flow, and boost energy. And energy you'll need with Joshua Tree National Park just 30 miles away and world-famous shopping, golf, restaurants, and casinos even closer, in Palm Springs.
Or, stay close to earth with the local wine, cheese, and fruit tasting that comes with this week's Escape. After all, it's human nature to want to relax—but it's Mother Nature who provides the best resources to do it. Natch.
For additional information, visit Bella Monte Hot Springs Resort and Spa on Facebook.
"This place is magic! Bella Monte's combination of pristine mineral water pools, spa treatments, cedar sauna, fire pit, immaculate rooms, and overall spectacular customer service set in motion an intense relaxation experience..."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Vouchers include continental breakfast for two, afternoon wine, fruit, and cheese tasting for two, and a $50 spa credit
- Please pre-book desired Spa treatment prior to your arrival
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Additional nights available for $99 per night; book directly with the property
- Blackout dates apply: Memorial weekend and Labor day weekend
- Adults only - no children please; Minimum age of 21 at this property
- Wine, fruit and cheese tasting is from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings