Going Bigger in the Biggest Little City
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino • Reno, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($69) or Fridays and Saturdays ($150) Anytime Through June
- $25 Slot Machine Credit
- Two Games of Bowling for Two (Four Games Total)
- Two Buffet Tickets to The Lodge
Never has a city's nickname encapsulated its personality more than Reno's has. The Biggest Little City in the World boasts high-end casinos, top-shelf gaming, marquee entertainment, and five-star restaurants, but it's all offset by small-town charm, crisp mountain air, historic railroad tracks, and friendly locals.
With this week's Escape, you and a friend are going big—and paying small—with a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($69) or Fridays and Saturdays ($150) anytime through June, at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, located just three miles from downtown Reno.
Either way, you're shacking up in 425 square feet of comfort with triple-sheet bedding on a king-size bed, premium channels, pay-per-view movies, and 24-hour room service. Spectacular views of the Truckee River and the Sierra Mountains during the day are rivaled only by big-city views of the Reno skyline at night.
But with all the activities provided by the largest resort in Northern Nevada, it's doubtful you'll spend much time gawking at the view. Settle in with a massage, facial, or body treatment at the world-class Spa and Health Club before testing your luck in the 80,000-square-foot casino. There, you'll get a $25 credit toward slot machine play.
Strike it rich, then strike some pins in the resort's 50-lane bowling alley, where you'll receive four games with your Escape (two games per person). And no need to stop the fun and games there—with miniature golf, indoor golf, go-karts, and more at your fingertips, you'll feel like a little kid in a huge candy store.
But before you indulge your actual sweet tooth, quench your appetite in any of the resort's 11 restaurants—from the fine dining of the world-famous Charlie Palmer steakhouse to the family-friendly hamburgers of Johnny Rockets. Sure, only the high-rollers get the full comps in these eateries but with two buffet tickets to The Lodge, you'll feel like a big, well-fed fish in a small pond.
On your way back to the airport, be sure to salute the iconic arch declaring this legendary city's nickname. It's the least you can do—after all, The Biggest Little City in the World just delivered a little vacation of a lifetime.
For additional information, visit Grand Sierra Resort and Casino on Facebook.
"The Grand Sierra Resort, formerly the Reno Hilton, is the newest and most chic resort property in Reno, with the first phase of a $90-million renovation project complete."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must complete your stay by June 30, 2012
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Must be 21 and present valid state id to redeem
- Blackout dates include, but not limited to, April 6 & 7, April 13 & 14, April 20 & 21, April 27 & 28, May 11 & 12, May 18 & 19, May 25-27, May 31, June 1 & 2
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings