An Oasis of Family Fun
Arizona Grand Resort • Phoenix, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Resort Suite ($169 March 30 to May 9; $139 May 22 to September 10) or Deluxe Suite ($189 March 30 to May 9; $159 May 22 to September 10)
- Full American Breakfast for Two Each Morning at The Lobby Grill
- Four Passes to Oasis Water Park
- $50 Spa Credit Toward Any 50-Minute Treatment
- Resort Fee Included
Make your way down an eight-story water slide—or just to the poolside chaises—with this cool family Escape: A one-night stay for two adults and two kids in a Resort Suite ($169 March 30 to May 9; $139 May 22 to September 10) or Deluxe Suite ($189 March 30 to May 9; $159 May 22 to September 10) at the top-rated Arizona Grand Resort in Phoenix.
At the foot of majestic desert mountains, the Arizona Grand delivers big adventure and upscale pampering—without the long lines, big crowds, or wannabe actors dressed as cartoon characters. Winner of the Fodor's Choice Gold Award for best hotel for kids and families in 2010, this luxury resort features the largest resort spa and fitness center in Arizona, a killer golf course, and the thrilling, seven-acre Oasis Water Park.
Take a soak in the 25-person hot tub, splash around in the wave pool, and tube along the lazy river at Oasis with your four all-access passes.
Your chic suite offers plenty of leg and computer room, as well as a patio to watch a spectacular sunset. Order up an All-American Breakfast and some Applewood-smoked bacon each morning at The Lobby Grill. Bonus: Mom and Dad's are on the house.
The perfect Mother's Day gift? A trip to the Grand's spa, where Mom can go from harried soccer chauffeur to queen of the desert with a facial and hot stone massage with that $50 spa credit good toward any 50-minute treatment. (Hint: This would be a good time to ask for that puppy.)
With seven dining spaces to choose from, everyone can indulge in his favorite dish. We like Rustler's Rooste, a family-owned, mountaintop steak house with its very own mascot: Horny the Bull, who will greet you on your way in (the kids' entrance is a giant tin slide) to enjoy mesquite broiled steaks.
Then, take the scenic route home, letting Arizona's unique landmarks determine the most adventurous game of "I spy" you've ever played.
The Grand knows that the best memories are when you all play hooky together. So make friends with a bull and scream down a water slide. We're betting it'll become a tradition.
"Very memorable 13th birthday for my daughter... We visited the spa and the waterpark. She felt like a princess and weather mid-September was simply beautiful. The staff were wonderful, professional and friendly."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per person, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be used per reservation for extended stay
- May not be applied toward existing reservations
- Each voucher is valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children; additional fee applies for persons over the allotted 4; up to six people total
- Resort fee is included in price
- Credits do not carry over; must be used during one visit
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72-hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be used during one visit by same customer(s); cannot be shared
- Not valid for the following black out dates: April 10-15, June 20-28, July 10-12, July 21-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 10, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 10, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 10, 2011 • Enjoy By September 10, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings