Melbourne City Style and Charm
The Buckingham International • Highett, VIC
- Two nights in a Twin or Executive Room at Buckingham International, Melbourne ($199)
- Yummy chocolates on arrival
- $20 dinner voucher and $15 drinks voucher for AJ's Bar & Bistro
- Just 20 minutes from the city, five minutes from Brighton Beach and 40 minutes from the airport
- Sail at one of many marinas on Brighton Beach
- Explore world-class restaurants, designer shops and boutiques
- Hit 18 holes at the excellent Southern Golf Club, The Royal Melbourne Golf Club and more
Want to Escape your tiny town and live the big city life? Get your very own stylish Twin or Executive Room to make you feel right at home for two nights at The Buckingham International in Melbourne (just $199, usually $629)
Hit the road and check in to your stylish and vibrant room with chic, modern decor, a sumptuous queen-size bed, large flat screen TV, high speed Internet and free Foxtel. Simply tuck your country-weathered car into the off-street parking and start exploring the city from the convenient location of Highett, just 20 minutes from the CBD.
Start with a bayside tour of spectacular historic mansions, the stunning Red Bluff cliffs and the 100-year-old quaint bathing boxes on the beach. Brighton Beach is located just five minutes away and is the perfect place to go sailing at one of many marinas.
For city adventures, head to the CBD for world-class gourmet restaurants, boutiques and big brand shopping. Have a wild ride at Luna Park in nearby St Kilda, where you can rollerblade along the boulevard and see and be seen ordering a latte at one of many stylish cafes. Or golf at many of Melbourne's best greens. Then, for a spot of retail therapy, set your sights on the Westfield at Southland and the DFO Moorabbin and peruse through wares from low budget to designer.
After your chic city day, spend your urbane evenings with $20 to spend on food and $15 to spend on drinks at AJ's Bar & Bistro, where you can feast on international cuisine by the cosy fireplace or outdoor terrace with garden views.
Live the life of a city slicker on this stylish Escape to Melbourne.
"Made our family very happy"-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one per person, up to five additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on any existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Not valid with any other offers
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 17, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 17, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 17, 2012 • Enjoy By November 17, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 68% savings