Cinco de Mayo South of the Border
Bel Air Collection • Multiple Locations, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos, Vallarta, Cancun, or Xpu Ha Riviera Maya
- All Inclusive of à la Carte Meals, Snacks, and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- 25% Discount on Spa Services
On Cinco de Mayo, revelers celebrate Mexican pride with tequila-fueled fiestas and a riot of green, white, and red flags. And while party-supply sombreros and gallon-size margaritas are festive, they're not the most authentic representations of our southern neighbors. For a truer tribute, trade bead necklaces for this week's Escape to one of four Mexican beach resorts.
You and a compadre will live it up during an all-inclusive four-night stay at your choice of the Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos, Vallarta, Cancun, or Xpu Ha Riviera Maya ($694). The all-inclusive package covers à la carte meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Baila over to your spacious quarters—complete with plush bedding, private bathrooms, and colorful décor—where you'll toast your trip with an included bottle of sparkling wine. For party plans that include the whole family, the Riviera Maya and Los Cabos resorts accommodate niños 4 years old and younger at no charge.
Bel Air Collection properties offer all the revelry and recreation you can handle. On the Gulf coast, take the plunge to explore cenotes—cavernous sinkholes filled with water—in Cancun, or swim alongside inquisitive dolphins in Riviera Maya. On the Pacific coast, reel in a marlin while deep-sea fishing off Los Cabos, or tee off on a championship course at Vista Vallarta, home of Mexico's number four and eight courses as ranked by Golf Digest.
An included 25-percent discount on spa services invites you to let loose with a moonlit beachfront massage, blue agave skin treatment, or photofacial at your resort's Collection Spa.
There's no better place to celebrate Cinco de Mayo than Mexico itself. With a colorful confetti of cocktails, a savory spread of gourmet dining options, and a bevy of beachfront activities, you'll say "¡Olé!" to this week's Escape.
"The design scheme at this strikingly chic and tranquil resort is unlike that of any other... There are two small dining sections where you can actually cool off your feet while eating, since the tables and chairs are sitting in a low pool of water."-- Read Fodor's Review of Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Airfare not included
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates for Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos are June 10-25
- Two kids 4 and under stay and eat for free at the Xpu Ha Riviera Maya and Los Cabos properties
- Loft rooms will be used at the Los Cabos property, Deluxe rooms will be used at the other locations
- Taxes are included; gratuities are not
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • Enjoy By December 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings