Gourmet Treats in The Malvern Hills
Colwall Park • Worcester, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Midweek Stay for Two on a Sunday to Thursday Inclusive
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening with Glass of Pimms
- Bottle of Wine for Guests Dining on Second Evening
Composer Edward Elgar had the Malvern Hills for inspiration most of his life—and the love of his wife Caroline Alice Roberts helped him to make the most of it. If you and your beloved could use the same picturesque views to spark your creativity, follow the beat of your own drum and Escape to Colwall Park.
After two nights' bed and breakfast at the country-chic hotel for just £150 (up to a £363.30 value), you'll be prepared to dedicate your own Salut d'Amour to the historic views the village holds of the Iron Age British Camp.
But before you begin to arrange your symphony on the banks of the river Severn, you'll while away your first evening over an inclusive three-course dinner with a glass of Pimms in the pretty Seasons Restaurant. Among the modern British dishes composed of fine, often locally sourced ingredients, the 28-day dry-aged Hereford beef will be particular music to your ears.
Next morning, listen out for your muse as you hike through the gorse, bramble, and bracken of The Malverns; stop by Old Court Nurseries & The Picton Garden, where the ground is blanketed with Michaelmas daisies, or even take in a local cricket match at the largest ground in the county.
Alternatively, if tales of the past hit all the right notes with you, lend an ear to 18th-century Croome Court, designed by Capability Brown, or learn from the master at the Elgar Birthplace Museum and Visitor Centre—all before toasting your completed concerto with the complimentary bottle of wine if you choose to take dinner back at the hotel that night.
Wave your baton over the 'Buy Now' button and prepare to make beautiful music—or miss out and today's Escape will never be heard of again.
''Seasons Restaurant has a contemporary feel with light oak panels, comfortable chairs, and fine linen. Their carefully chosen menus feature modern British dishes and the finest possible ingredients.''-- The Gourmet Society
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 September 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Valid from 3 June
- Valid Sunday to Thursday inclusive only
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes three-course dinner on the first evening and bottle of wine for guests dining on the second evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings