Slumber Party in the City That Never Sleeps
Hotel Indigo New York City—Chelsea • New York, NY
- A Friday-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a King Room, with Open Bar for Up to Four Guests from 9 p.m. to Midnight at Glass Bar ($350)
- Or, a Friday-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a King Room, with Dinner at Blu Restaurant & Bar and Grey Goose Bottle Service at Glass Bar for Up to Four Guests ($400)
Over the years, you've mastered the fine art of barhopping; you've grabbed a cold one at the game, sipped a whisky sour at the show, and ordered a fluorescent cocktail at the club. But if you've ever wished going home wasn't such a hike, get down(town) with this week's Escape to Hotel Indigo New York City—Chelsea.
Pack your bags for the hotel's Slumber party: You'll get a room for Friday night plus an open bar for up to four guests from 9 p.m. to midnight at Glass Bar. Or, pull out all the stops with a hotel room, dinner at Blu Restaurant & Bar, and Grey Goose bottle service at Glass Bar for up to four guests ($400). Your room features one king-size bed, a spa-style bathroom stocked with Aveda products, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
You'll break bread instead of the banquette with dinner for four at Blu Restaurant & Bar, serving up contemporary American fare. Nosh on innovative versions of classic dishes like free-range chicken, New York strip, and wood-planked sea bass under sparkling chandeliers.
Later, you and your friends will raise the roof at Glass Bar, perched 20 stories above the street for stellar views of the Manhattan skyline. Let the good times roll at a three-hour open bar for four, or make it rain with Grey Goose bottle service for a table of four. Expert mixologists do much more than pour shots here: namely, gin up four select cocktails tailored to the spirit of the season.
After the party, there's the after party: The City That Never Sleeps pulses with high-energy dance floors and laid-back hangouts until the wee hours of the morning. When the time finally comes to crash, head back to the hotel and pile into your cushy king-size bed.
One-stop hopping? It's time you join the club.
"Set atop Chelsea’s Hotel Indigo, Glass Bar has the stunning views you look for in a rooftop bar... Feel free to stare off into the distance past the bar counter, through the glass paneled walls, and out at the sea of roofs that runs all way to Midtown."-- New York
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rooms include one king bed and dinner and bottle service are valid for up to four people
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2012 • Enjoy By September 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings