Oceanfront Getaway on Palm Beach Island
The Omphoy Ocean Resort • Palm Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Garden-View Room ($191), Partial Ocean-View Room ($209), or Oceanfront Room ($216)
- Private Pool Cabana
- Parking for One Car
- 20% Off Spa Treaments
- Combine Up to Five Vouchers for a Total Five-Night Stay
Palm Beach: The Best of Everything. That's the town's official motto, and you'd be hard-pressed to find one of its affluent residents who doesn't agree. And while its rich history and reputation go back more than a century, this glitzy island is anything but old.
Set your sights on the latest addition to Palm Beach's oceanfront scene with this week's Escape to The Omphoy Ocean Resort. This boutique 134-room hotel is dishing out a one-night stay for two in a garden-view room ($191), partial ocean-view room ($209), or oceanfront room ($216), plus parking and a private poolside cabana.
A chic lobby welcomes you at this three-acre resort, situated on a private beach. Each guest room is loaded with luxury, offering elegantly appointed custom furnishings, plush bedding, bronze tile floors, and free Wi-Fi.
Slather on the SPF and bliss out in your personal cabana as you enjoy a cocktail from the posh infinity pool bar. Or, if you seek the sensation of warm sand between your toes, head down to the talc-white shores of the exclusive beach, where complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas await.
After soaking in the sun, stretch your sand dollars at The Spa—complete with steam room and meditation garden—where you'll receive 20 percent off any service.
Post pampering, indulge in an intimate on-site dinner at Malcolm's, serving seafood-centric entrées under the direction of Michael Wurster. This renowned New York-trained chef sources sustainable and locally harvested ingredients to turn out his brand of creative cuisine. Pair your meal with a glass or bottle from the nearly 20-page wine and spirits list, and top off your evening with a nightcap at The O-Bar.
A night at Omphoy and you'll know exactly why Robb Report—that venerable lifestyle magazine dedicated to all things luxury—named Palm Beach America's Best Place to Live in 2003. Combine up to five vouchers with this week's Escape, and make it your temporary home, too.
"Sometimes you want the sea just outside your hotel room’s door. Not to mention a four-poster bed, a pool the size of Rhode Island, and a restaurant with a James Beard Award-winning chef."-- Travel Channel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/25-27
- Must be at least 21 years old to check-in, with a valid ID and major credit card
- Based upon double occupancy; $25 extra person fee applies to anyone additional that is 13 and over
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components mus be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings