Surf's Up on Florida Shores
International Palms Resort and Conference Center Cocoa Beach • Cocoa Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($190) or Fridays and Saturdays ($214)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two-Day Premium Umbrella and Beach Chairs
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers for a Total of Four Nights of Stay
Cocoa Beach may be known for its proximity to the Kennedy Space Center, but some of the East Coast's best surfing is the real draw. Whether you're questing for the perfect crest or just a sandy sanctuary, ride the wave on this week's Escape to International Palms Resort and Conference Center Cocoa Beach on Florida's Space Coast.
Bring a companion for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($190) or Fridays and Saturdays ($214), in a Standard Guestroom complete with one king or two double beds. Each morning, rise like the tide with an included breakfast for two.
You'll never be board at this beachside retreat. Slip on your swim trunks for the on-site heated pool and the pirate-themed kids' pool, or head for turf at the nearby Cocoa Beach Pier, lined with beach bars, cafes, and gift shops. You also can rent a rod and reel with bait to fish off the pier.
Surf aficionados can grab their sticks and paddle along six miles of sun-soaked, palm-lined Cocoa Beach. For novices, the resort's beach surfing guides offer expert advice, while the legendary Ron Jon Surf Shop hosts lessons taught by former professional surfer Craig Carroll. Later, you'll take a break in the sand with an included two-day premium umbrella and beach-chair rental.
When you're completely wiped out, roll up and refuel at oceanfront Mambos Beachside Bar and Grill for Caribbean favorites like signature jerk chicken and papaya-glazed salmon. You'll snake a spot in the outdoor jet-streamed whirlpool for a closeout sunset at the end of the day.
Hang ten just steps from the sand at Cocoa Beach's most family-friendly resort and you're sure to have a gnarly time.
"It was extremely relaxing just sitting outside listening to the waves lap on shore as the palm trees rustled in the wind. The beach is literally just a few steps away."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/18-19 and 5/26-27
- Must be at least 21 years old to check-in
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings