La Vida Dulce on Lovely Long Beach
Hotel Maya A Doubletree by Hilton • Long Beach, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Waterview Room, Sundays through Thursdays from May 1 until August 31 ($254) or Fridays and Saturdays in May or August ($299)
- $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit, Two-Hour Bike Rental for Two, and Parking
It's true—a Latin twist makes everything a little bit sexier. Add some salsa to your summer with a stay at the Hotel Maya Doubletree by Hilton, a waterfront resort in Long Beach, California.
Up the sizzle during a two-night stay for two in a Waterview Room, Sundays through Thursdays from May 1 until August 31 ($254) or Fridays and Saturdays in May or August ($299), parking included.
Say adios to your standard sleep experience with a siesta on 300-thread-count linens amid Mexi-Cali climes. Latin-inspired décor extends into a marble-clad bathroom appointed with plush robes and Crabtree & Evelyn Citron products. When it comes to pet-friendliness, this place is the real enchilada—Chihuahuas and friends are welcome.
Uno, dos, try a sampling of spirits from the largest selection of premium tequilas in the area at Fuego Restaurant, known for its panoramic views of downtown.
Use your $25 food-and-beverage credit to sample one (or several) of award-winning executive chef Victor Juarez's delicioso dishes. Dig into fresh ceviche with mahi-mahi, jícama, and plantain chips, or dive into the seafood crepas filled with jumbo lump-crab meat, rock shrimp, roasted-poblano sauce, black bean-corn relish, and steamed rice. Enjoy your dinner poolside under a floating cabana as you keep warm by the fire pit sipping a signature Margarita.
During the day, make yourself part of the buena vistas that surround you with a two-hour bike rental for two. Pedal to the beach, check out local art galleries, or go shopping downtown. A tour of the allegedly haunted Queen Mary is not to be missed, and the Aquarium of the Pacific draws crowds.
The only thing prettier than a Southern California sunset is a muy especíal Escape that's nearly half the original price.
"The hotel is absolutely beautiful... Not only is it extremely close to the Queen Mary [with] free shuttle service every 15 minutes, but it also has a beautiful view of Long Beach and the bay... One of the best hotels, in my opinion."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture if cancellation or rescheduling is not received within 72 hours
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: May 25-28; June 19-23; July 4; August 10-12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings