The Best of the Bluegrass State
Four Points by Sheraton Lexington • Lexington, KY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room
- Breakfast for Two and $45 Dinner Credit
- Bourbon Education Class and Kentucky Bourbon Trail Passport
Lexington, Kentucky has made a name for itself as the "Horse Capital of the World," but it's also home to some blue-ribbon bourbon. If you've been champing at the bit for a taste of authentic Kentucky, take off on this week's Escape to Four Points by Sheraton Lexington.
You and a guest will saddle up for an overnight stay in a Deluxe King Room and receive breakfast for two, a $45 dinner credit, a bourbon education class, and a Kentucky Bourbon Trail passport ($121). Rooms feature king-size Four Comfort beds and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet.
Start your day on the right hoof with included breakfast for two in the hotel's Café, then learn about the region's signature whiskey at an included bourbon education class. Your Kentucky Bourbon Trail passport will direct you to six famous distilleries—including Maker's Mark, Woodford Reserve, Wild Turkey, and Jim Beam—that put the Bluegrass State on the map. Tour all six, then mail in your completed passport to receive a Kentucky Bourbon Trail shirt.
If alcohol doesn't stir your fancy, the area's stable of historical and equine attractions will keep you interested. Downtown Lexington is packed with museums, galleries, and shops, including the Mary Todd Lincoln House.
Or, see magnificent creatures for yourself at the 1,229-acre Kentucky Horse Park, host of the 2010 World Equestrian Games. In addition to museums and events dedicated to horses, the park offers pony rides and more than three dozen breeds to see. Legendary Man o' War and his Triple Crown-winning offspring War Admiral—two of history's greatest racehorses—are interned at the park.
Your day will end with dinner at the Café, but the memories of this blue-blood Escape to Kentucky will last long after you cross the finish line.
"The property is very well kept and the staff is exceptional. Paul at the front desk was accommodating and welcoming. He made us feel as if we were the only guests. My girls had a great time."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 6/4-6/10, 6/26-7/3, and 7/16-7/22
- Dinner voucher is not valid on alcohol
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • Enjoy By May 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings