Upmarket on Low-Key San Juan Island
Tucker House Inn • Friday Harbor, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast for Two
- $25 Credit at Coho Restaurant with Purchases of $50 or More
- Bottle of Bubbly, Homemade Cookies, and Chocolate Truffles Upon Arrival
It's easy to see why the eco-friendly Tucker House Inn, in Friday Harbor, was named Best of the San Juans by SanJuanIsland.com. This painstakingly restored Victorian inn is both ideally located—within blocks of shopping, dining, and art galleries—and a short jaunt from the calm harbor waters.
Get it all at this luxe 11-room inn, offering a two-night stay for two in a Queen Room, plus a gourmet three-course breakfast for two each day and a bottle of bubbly, fresh homemade cookies, and decadent chocolate truffles upon arrival ($265).
Take a relaxing soak in your guest room's two-person Jacuzzi before dinner, and end your day with sweet dreams snuggled in your plush feather-top bed.
Each morning in the Garden Room Cafe, savor a three-course breakfast of fresh fruit, house-made granola, Greek yogurt, the day's featured hot entrée, and dessert. For dinner, savor the best of the island's bounty at Coho Restaurant (also a Best of the San Juans award-winner), where you'll get $25 to spend on food and drink. Each evening, the chef creates every dish from scratch using seasonal, sustainably farmed, and locally sourced ingredients. The restaurant also boasts a carefully curated wine list of both local and international vintages.
Speaking of wine, head to San Juan Vineyards, where tastings are held in a 19th century one-room schoolhouse. Meanwhile, art aficionados should visit the San Juan Islands Museum of Art & Sculpture Park for a leisurely stroll with Westcott Bay in view.
However you spend your stay, you'll find that included bottle of bubbly is a sweet end to an even sweeter vacation.
"Travelers looking for that out-of-the ordinary experience will enjoy the Tucker House Inn. As a small boutique inn, the Tucker House offers the perfect balance of cozy, unique accommodations with professional, personalized service."-- SanJuanIsland.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Travel must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Not valid on holidays
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Valid for Patience Corner, Amethyst Chain, Dove in the Window, or Secret Passage guest rooms only
- Pets welcomed in Patience Corner room for an additional fee of $20 per night
- May upgrade to king suites or cottages for an additional fee; based on availability
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- $25 credit at Coho Restaurant valid only with purchases of $50 or more
- Blackout dates include Nov 21-Nov 24, 2012; Dec 21-Dec 31, 2012; Feb 14-Feb 18, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • Enjoy By March 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings