An Opulent Opus in Downtown Vancouver
OPUS Hotel Vancouver • Vancouver, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Penthouse Suite
- Martini Welcome Amenity for Two
- In-Room Breakfast for Two
- Late Checkout and Wi-Fi Included
- Complimentary VIP Chauffer Service in a BMW 7-Series
In the symphony of savings, there are a number of movements—but we like to think of this week's Escape as the magnum opus. Let the OPUS Hotel Vancouver conduct your grand getaway to British Columbia from the opulent Penthouse Suite, where you get a one-night stay for two, including late checkout, martinis, breakfast, Wi-Fi, and a VIP chauffeur for $663.
Your opening sonata hits a high note with a martini welcome featuring signature drinks from the renowned OPUS Bar, recently voted Vancouver's most popular night spot by Zagat. Key your iPod to the Bang & Olufsen stereo in the 645-square-foot Penthouse as you take in the views of downtown Vancouver, the mountains, and False Creek from your floor-to-ceiling windows and wraparound balcony.
Your dramatically furnished seventh-floor hideaway mixes minimalist modern and baroque elements in a unique medley that garnered it a spot on Condé Nast Travel's Gold List, and prompted one distinguished guest to say, "I feel like a friend with a great sense of style who lives in a great neighborhood tossed me the keys to his place."
Spend a luxurious interlude in the oversized, jetted soaker tub or prelude dinner with a drink or two from the wet bar while reclining beside the double-sided fireplace. In the morning, you'll awake to your own rhythm with a gourmet, in-room breakfast and 2 p.m. checkout.
When you're ready to pick up the tempo, take in the sights of the city: the inner harbor, Stanley Park, and the beaches from your chauffeured 7-Series BMW. Then, make an overture back to the OPUS for world-class dining at One Hundred Nights restaurant, where the libretto includes duck pot pie and warm tuna niçoise in a pop-art atmosphere.
Mozart can keep his Magic Flute; a masterpiece like this only debuts once in a century.
“Vancouver's most talked-about boutique hotel manages to be both stylish and comfortable at the same time… Rumor has it that Robert de Niro turned up one night to down a few cognacs with an old buddy called Harrison Ford.”-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per person, up to 4 additional as gifts
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (double occupancy)
- Reservations are required and subject to availability - blackout dates may exist (Valid only on new reservations)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Purchaser must book with property by May 31, 2011
- Voucher valid for stays through December 30, 2011
- Breakfast is for 2 people
- BMW is driven by a Chauffeur and is subject to availability
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2011 • Enjoy By December 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings