Big Fun On Delavan Lake
Lake Lawn Resort • Delavan, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Fridays, in a Luxury Lodge King or Queen Room and a $50 Resort Credit ($109)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Any Day of the Week, in a Luxury Lodge King or Queen Room, a $75 Resort Credit, and Two 18-Hole Rounds of Golf ($249)
Known as the Circus Capital of the World, Delavan, Wisconsin, was once the home base to many of the country's most famous big tops. Today, this historic hamlet continues to captivate crowds with an array of world-class entertainment, and it's considered a favorite lake destination for many in the Chicagoland area.
And Delavan's top hotel—according to TripAdvisor users—is Lake Lawn Resort, where this week's Escape gets you a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Fridays, in a Luxury Lodge King or Queen Room, plus a $50 resort credit ($109).
Or, enjoy a one-night stay for two, any day of the week, in the same sumptuously appointed room, and receive a $75 resort credit, plus two 18-hole rounds of golf ($249).
Situated along more than two miles of scenic shoreline, midway between Milwaukee and Chicago, this woodsy, recently renovated resort has been a Delavan Lake destination since 1878.
Each newly updated room still retains its rustic charm, with handcrafted wood furnishings and a cozy feel, while offering upscale amenities like deluxe 300-thread count sheets and spa-style bath products. They also come with a 32-inch flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a private patio or balcony, most with lake or golf course views.
Like the circus, there's something here for everyone. Hit the links on the renowned Dick Nugent- designed championship 18-hole golf course. Set sail from the private marina, where you can rent a pontoon for a day of fishing and swimming. Or, pamper yourself poolside (there are two to choose from).
Skip the hot dogs and cotton candy and opt for fancier fare at Frontier Restaurant, where you can dine on wild mushroom fondue, jalapeño maple-glazed shrimp, and cherry wood-smoked baby back ribs—all crafted by the resort's renowned chef, David Ross. Or, keep it causal at the family-friendly Fireside Lounge, where you can belly up to the bar for a brew as you root for the Brewers on the 50-inch flat screen.
Don't wait for the circus to come to town. Instead, go to town with this week's Escape.
"This newly renovated and reopened property is the perfect weekend getaway in Wisconsin."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: May 25-27, 2012, June 9, 2012, June 15-16, 2012 and June 22-23, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 13.5% taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- Must be 21 or older to check-in
- Resort Credit can be applied to dining, marina, gift shop and/or golf
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2012 • Enjoy By June 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings