Good Vibrations in Downtown DC
Adam's Inn • Washington DC, DC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Guest Room with Shared Bath Any Days of the Week ($65)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Guest Room with Private Bath, Sundays through Thursdays ($85) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99)
Right in the middle of Washington, DC, the Adams Morgan neighborhood's history is entwined with jazz musicians who performed at the legendary Showboat Lounge.
Today, it's a fast-paced hub of multicultural activity. See for yourself with this week's Escape to Adam's Inn, a Victorian bed and breakfast located on a quiet residential street one block from the neighborhood's shopping and dining corridor.
"A well-kept place spread across three town houses on a quiet street in Adams Morgan," says The Washington Post. "For those who want to be in that haven of ethnic restaurants and clubs, the location is perfect." You and a companion will spend one night in a room with a shared bath any day of the week ($65). Or, opt for one night in a room with a private bath, Sundays through Thursdays ($85) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99).
This prime location is just a five-minute walk from the zoo and a ten-minute walk from the Woodley Park Metro station connecting you to the whole city. To keep your caffeine levels from falling B-flat, start your morning on the right note by heading to Tryst, a coffeehouse, bar, and lounge that Capital Spice calls "the grandaddy of the DC coffeehouse scene."
Tune in to nature with a day trip to the National Zoo, where you can see some of the most rare creatures on earth—including the Micronesian kingfisher, extinct in the wild for more than 20 years. Visit Mei Xiang and Tian Tian, two pandas who live in a state-of-the-art outdoor exhibit designed to mimic the terrain of their native China.
Boutique shopping along 18th Street will put you in the retail groove. Browse for dresses at Violet Boutique, or get lost in one of the many nooks at Idle Time Books. Later at night, catch some riffs while swaying to salsa beats at Bossa Bistro & Lounge before a nightcap and all that jazz at the aptly named Bourbon.
You'll return to the inn for a restful night, knowing you've struck the right chord in this quick-tempoed city.
"The room was lovely, very homey and welcoming, and elegantly appointed with antique furniture. Loved the beautiful historical building. Tip-top service, friendly staff, and great location on a pretty residential street."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for redemption starting 5/21/12
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are June 1-2, 2012, June 15-17, 2012, Nov. 3-6, 2012, Jan. 13-21, 2013, March 20- April 14, 2013, May 10-12, 2013, and May 17-19, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • Enjoy By May 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings