A Bounty of Beach on the Riviera Maya
Ocean Breeze Riviera Maya Hotel • Riviera Maya, Mexico
- A Four-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room in June or August to December ($667) or in July 2012 ($767)
- All Inclusive of Meals, Snacks, and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- One-Way Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- $50 Spa Credit and 25% Discount on Greens Fees
- Two Children Ages 8 and Under Stay and Eat for Free
- Taxes and Gratuities
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
For history buffs, Ancient Mayan culture is a veritable treasure trove. Uncover the fascinating, ruins-filled world of the Riviera Maya by diving into this Escape to the Ocean Breeze Riviera Maya Hotel, set in a lush, flamingo-filled jungle next to the Caribbean Sea.
Escape with a fellow adventurer (you also have the option of bringing the kids; two children under the age of 8 stay and eat for free) for four nights ($667 in June and August to December; $767 in July) to a comfortable, colorful deluxe room, appointed with a king-size bed, breezy balcony or terrace, and satellite TV.
An included bottle of wine will be waiting to help you unwind, not to mention all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included, in addition to meals and snacks at the hotel's restaurants and bars.
The hotel is set on a turtle and crocodile sanctuary, but when you want to trade the tree canopy for the beach, hop on a free shuttle to the sister resort next door, which boasts a sparkling pool and access to pristine stretches of white-sand shores.
Scuba and snorkeling fans will want to explore the coral along the second longest barrier reef in the world and check out one of the globe's longest underwater cave systems. Aspiring golfers can take advantage of a 25-percent discount on greens fees at the Jack Nicklaus-designed course. And those who just want to put their feet up can do so with a $50 credit for the Brio Spa.
Venture outside the resort to visit Coba, a city of ruins where you can climb Nohoch Mul, the tallest pyramid in the Yucatán. Marvel at the stunning views and wander more ruins in the ancient seaside city of Tulum, then take a dip in a cenote, a natural freshwater pool.
You might not find buried treasure, but when it comes to culture and history, you can't strike it richer than this Escape.
"The staff are incredible! From the time we checked in to the time we checked out, they were all very nice, helpful, and very friendly. Bravo to all the chefs and kitchen staff at Ocean Breeze. It was so nice to stay at a hotel that wasn't overcrowded."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are November 22 - 25, 2012
- Voucher includes a bottle of wine upon arrival, a $50 spa credit, and a 25% discount on greens fees
- Two children ages 8 and under stay and eat for free
- Taxes and gratuities included
- Airfare not included
- All nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings