Peace, Love, and Lobster in Pacific Grove
Anton inn • Pacific Grove, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays between May 14 and June 30 or between September 1 and December 24 ($199), or Fridays and Saturdays between September 1 and December 24 ($279), in a Standard King or Double Queen Room
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers for a Total Four-Night Stay
- Filet and Lobster Dinner for Two with Wine
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Nightly Wine and Hors d'Oeuvres
Rack up the romance points with this week's Escape to Anton Inn, in picturesque Pacific Grove, about two hours south of San Francisco on the Monterey Peninsula.
You'll get a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays between May 14 and June 30 or between September 1 and December 24 ($199), or Fridays and Saturdays between September 1 and December 24 ($279), in a Standard King or Double Queen Room with blissful bedding, a sparkling tiled bathroom, and cozy fireplace.
Situated on the southern tip of Monterey Bay, your sleek and modern sanctuary is just a heartbeat away from the area's most coveted coastal spots as well as the gorgeous galleries, eclectic shopping, and renowned restaurants in Pacific Grove, Monterey, Pebble Beach, and Carmel.
Rekindling your passion on an empty stomach is never a good bet—start fueling your romance with a fresh continental breakfast of organic fruit, local pastries, and regional specialities each morning.
Then pack a picnic and head for Lover's Point, where you can kayak or scuba dive among the kelp forests, surf the reliable waves, and watch the open-air artists sketching the sea-sprayed rocks. It's also a rare east-facing beach where early risers can catch a sunrise on the West Coast.
In the afternoon, return to your our own love nest for a winning combo of wine and hors d'oeuvres—perhaps some delectable bites of cheeses, thinly sliced smoked salmon and salami, juicy tomatoes in balsamic, and chocolate fudge cake—and relax on the patio.
The evening promises equally romantic splendor: a steak and lobster dinner, plus wine, at a romantic candlelit table for two in the dining room of the inn.
The next day, enjoy world-famous whale watching thanks to Monterey's Submarine Canyon (the ocean's answer to the Grand Canyon) or hike to Jacks Peak in Monterey or Garland Park in Carmel Valley. Golfers will fall head-over-heels for the internationally renowned Pebble Beach Golf Links, while the whole family will adore the underwater wonders at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, which draws nearly two million visitors annually with its up-close-and-personal exhibits.
You've hit the romance jackpot with this crush-worthy retreat less than a mile from the water.
"Anton Inn's newly renovated motor-inn exterior, and part beach cottage, part Dwell magazine interiors—think a hip uncle's pad in Provincetown—meld to create an under-the-radar art gallery/inn."-- San Francisco Chronicle
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Please book reservations by December 1, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- May combine up to 2 vouchers for a 4-night stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include filet and lobster dinner for two with wine, daily continental breakfast for two, and nightly wine and hors d'oeuvres
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates include the months of July and August, 9/21-9/23, 11/22-11/25
- 10% taxes and $2 per night Tourist Improvement District tax not included; payable upon arrival
- Children are welcome, under 12 free
- Addition person between the ages of 12-18 are $10 fee per night; a third adult 18 and over are welcome for a $20 fee per night
- Dinner is valid for 2 people only
- Pets welcome; $25 per night for the first 2 nights, additional nights incur no charge
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 24, 2012 • Enjoy By December 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 61% savings