Hold Court in Cozumel
Park Royal Cozumel • Cozumel, Mexico
- A Four- ($614), Five- ($767), or Six-Night ($921) All-Inclusive Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages Six and Under in a Deluxe Room with Ocean View
- All Inclusive of Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Domestic and Imported Drinks, Three Daily Meals, Snacks, Resort Activities, Nightly Entertainment, and More
- Fruit Basket, Mini Bottle of Tequila Cazadores, Jarrito Shots, and Crudités
- Daily Access to Fitness Center and 50% Discount on Spa Treatments
- Taxes and Gratuities
In Mexico's pre-colonial days, Mayan nobles were feted with comfortable lodging, exotic foods, and luxurious surroundings. Experience life as a modern-day regal with this week's Escape to the Park Royal Cozumel in the Mexican Caribbean.
Grab your fellow sovereigns and get a four- ($614), five- ($767), or six-night ($921) all-inclusive stay for two adults and two children ages six and under. All non-alcoholic drinks, domestic and imported drinks, three daily meals, snacks, resort activities, nightly entertainment, and more are included. In addition, you'll receive a fruit basket, a mini bottle of Tequila Cazadores, Jarrito shots, and crudités.
Rule over your personal kingdom in an ocean-view deluxe room, complete with glass balconies, extremely comfortable orthopedic beds, and granite and marble baths.
Explore the grounds of the resort's "estate" to discover tropical gardens, a large free-formswimming pool, and a secluded beach club, where you'll find two seaside infinity pools and two whirlpools overlooking the ocean, sundecks, and shaded terraces. Other amenities awaiting your highness include a kids' club, fitness center, and spa (you'll have a 50-percent discount on treatments).
Enjoy Italian and Mexican delicacies at the two à la carte restaurants or dig into a royal feast at La Veranda Restaurant's buffet. Five bars offer unlimited drinks—don't miss the swim-up pool bar at the Blue Marlin or the DJ-spun tunes at the Bikini Bar. There are also nightly live shows in the resort's open-air amphitheater.
Cozumel's clear water and magnificent coral reefs make it a well-known destination for diving and snorkeling. In fact, a reef teeming with fish is situated right in front of the property and is worth exploring on a snorkeling tour. Other water adventures that can be arranged by the hotel include kayaking, scuba diving, and sailing.
When you're ready to venture to the lands beyond your castle, the island offers a full array of activities: Rent a jeep to explore undeveloped beaches, play the Jack Nicklaus-designed course at Cozumel Country Club, or revel into the wee hours at hopping spots like Carlos'n Charlie's on Avenida Rafael Melgar.
While the party may be more low-key than Cancún, this week's Escape to Cozumel comes with just one decree: to have fun.
"We stayed for two weeks and were consistently impressed with the level of service and attention to detail this resort provided. La Veranda Restaurant was excellent, [offering] lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and main course dishes I really liked."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are September 19-24 and November 20-26
- Two kids ages 6 and under stay and eat free, kids 7 -12 pay $40 per night; kids 12 and over pay as adults
- Voucher includes a fruit basket, mini bottle of tequila Cazadores, Jarrito shots, and Crudités, daily access to fitness Center and 50% discount on spa treatments
- Taxes and gratuities are included
- Airfare not included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings