The Majesty of Mount Washington Valley
The Notchland Inn • Hart's Location, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($280), in a Deluxe Room with a Shower and Daily Breakfast for Two
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($257) or Fridays and Saturdays ($314), in a Deluxe Room with a Shower and Full Bathtub and Daily Breakfast for Two
- $20 Credit Toward a Five-Course Prix Fixe Dinner and a Split of Champagne
- $50 Toward a Future Stay
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers for a Total Four-Night Stay
Four score and many, many years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation—and a healthy appreciation for vacationing.
You see, our ancestors liked to take a brief break (founding a country was hard work, you know) just as much as we do today—and when they did, they'd get away to the New Hampshire mountains. Follow in their footsteps with this week's Escape to The Notchland Inn, tucked away in White Mountain National Forest.
If there's anything we learned from those early Americans, it's that the freedom to choose is paramount, so take your pick between four options for your stay: a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($280) in a Deluxe Room with with a shower. Or, opt for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($257) or Fridays and Saturdays ($314), in a Deluxe Room with a shower and full bathtub.
Whichever strikes your fancy, you'll get a $20 dining credit toward a five-course prix fixe dinner, a split of champagne upon arrival, a full country breakfast each morning, and a trail walker's package that comes complete with bottled water, trail mix, and trail recommendations. You'll also get $50 toward a future stay.
At this romantic country inn set inside an 1860s granite mansion, each room is individually decorated, and all boast a wood-burning fireplace, a king- or queen-size bed, and elegant embellishments. Just outside, you can take a dip in any number of swimming holes that dot the Saco River.
The area has been a popular destination for more than 200 years, with its bounty of nature's wonders. And no wonder: You can swim, ski, snowshoe, skate, fish, hike, or mountain bike through the Mount Washington Valley, or you can head into town for unrivaled antiquing and tax-free outlet shopping.
Our forefathers fought for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness—you'll find all that and more on this historically popular Escape.
“To see this house is to believe in fairy tales. Built in 1862 by Sam Bemis, America’s grandfather of landscape photography, the house conveys mountain charm on a scale unmatched in New England.”-- Read Fodor's Review of The Notchland Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2012 • Enjoy By July 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings