Bucolic Beauty in the Buckeye State
Orchard House • Granville, OH
- Two-Night Stay for Two in the Whitman Room or the Barbizon Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($227) or Fridays and Saturdays ($250)
- Welcome Package Including Champagne, Flowers, and Chocolates
- One Appetizer at Bella
- 25% Off $100 of Spa Treatments Plus an Aveda Gift
If you're looking for countryside charisma mixed with striking sophistication, you can have your cake and eat it, too, with this week's Escape to Orchard House Bed and Breakfast, a statuesque manor nestled on 12 acres of active farmland in the village of Granville, Ohio.
Dig into a two-night stay for two in the Whitman Room or the Barbizon Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($227) or Fridays through Saturdays ($250).
Originally built in the 1850s, the grounds of this historic home lend themselves to a capricious collection of the barnyard's best—llamas, chickens, and a pot-bellied pig evoke storybook scenes of days gone by.
Sift through bushels of handcrafted antiques and luxurious modern indulgences such as complimentary access to an iPad inside your room. A bouquet of flowers from Artiflora, chocolates from Goumas Confections, and a bottle of champagne ensure an enchanting arrival.
Sate your appetite for romance by using a twenty-percent discount toward a 30-minute narrated horse-drawn carriage ride through Granville's historic village courtesy of Granville Carriage Company.
"Even on a damp day, you'll find sparks of color and warmth throughout Granville," says Midwestern Living. "Teapots twinkle in Petali Teas, art and gifts fill two floors at Kussmaul Gallery, and young actors shine onstage at Denison University."
If your countryside romps leave you in need of rejuvenation, stop in for a therapeutic massage from Newkirk Spa; a 25-percent discount toward $100 of spa services are available to Escapees with the addition of a free Aveda gift.
Afterward, treat your taste buds to locally sourced organic fare at Bella. Nosh on one included appetizer to share, and then move on to Italian entrées with an American twist, including the creamy shrimp and grits made with Parmesan and polenta.
You'll have more than just memories to savor after your farmhouse furlough—three jars of jam made on-site at the Orchard House Jammery are a sweet parting gift.
Come on and take a bite—rest and relaxation are so close, you can practically taste it.
"I had the pleasure of staying in the spacious Whitman Room, which is perfect for a couple traveling alone... The separate reading area and access to the outside-sitting area overlooking the farm was a respite from the city life I so desperately needed."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes flowers and chocolates, 3-jar selection of jams, one complimentary appetizer at Bella, 20% off one Granville Carriage Company Village Narrated Historical Village Ride, 25% off $100 of services at the Newkirk Spa and one complimentary AVEDA gift
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • Enjoy By May 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings