Restorative Respite in the Heartland
Heartland Spa • Gilman, IL
- A One-Night Stay for One ($199) or Two ($350) People in a Standard Room at the Coach House
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks
- $80 Spa Credit per Person
- Unlimited Access to Fitness Classes and Facilities
You were grateful when the sugarplums stopped dancing in your head, only to be met with heart-shaped boxes of chocolate. And now that cream-filled eggs are lingering around the house, it's time to gather the strength to put aside your weaknesses and get healthy with this week's Escape to the Heartland Spa.
Take a solo journey ($199) or bring your bestie ($350) for an overnight stay at this rural Illinois wellness retreat, less than two hours south of Chicago. You'll enjoy a blissful body overhaul brimming with delicious cuisine at breakfast, lunch, and dinner; one $80 credit per person toward anything in the salon or spa; and unlimited access to fitness classes and facilities.
"Who should go to the Heartland Spa?" asks Decatur Magazine. "Anyone who needs to feel welcomed; anyone who wants to be alone. Anyone who needs a healing touch; anyone who craves vigorous motion. Anyone who needs to stop and think for a minute; anyone who needs to stop and not think for a minute."
You'll awake in a quaint Standard Room with shared bath—situated in the cozy Coach House—and begin your get-healthy quest with a "Greet the Day" walk, the perfect way to jump-start your morning. A hearty breakfast buffet awaits upon your return, offering protein powerhouses such as egg white frittata with mushrooms, onions, and cheese.
You'll get the chance to burn excess calories with an Aerobic Interval class (alternating choreographed aerobic moves with deep-muscle conditioning), followed by a light snack like refreshing blackberry yogurt.
Attend an eye-opening session on preventative wellness before refueling with a guilt-free turkey wrap. You can also learn to master your metabolism or fine-tune healthy cooking skills with classes led by Chef Barb. An Aqua Motion class in the pool will work out your limbs with zero impact on your joints. Post-plunge, use your $80 spa credit to purchase a restorative massage (or any other treatment you'd like) and melt away those kinks and knots.
Tai chi or meditation brings your day of revitalization to a close, but the healthy-living lessons will last way longer than stale candy. And your outlook on life will be much, much sweeter.
"This former dairy farm 90 miles south of Chicago is where folks go to hit the reset button, teaching people how to take better care of themselves in a uniquely Midwestern, unpretentious environment."-- Chicago Sun-Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Guests must be at least 16 years old
- Valid for arrival Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday only
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. $30 rescheduling fee applies and should be paid to property directly at time of redemption
- Paid value of voucher ($199, option A or $350, option B) may be applied toward 2, 3, or 5-night stay
- Not valid during special events
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 5.75% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Upgrade to Main House optional. Please call office for more information
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • Enjoy By May 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings