The Star Treatment on the Sunshine Coast
The Tuwanek Hotel and Spa • Sechelt, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen Suite with a Two-Course In-Suite Breakfast ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen Cottage with Full Kitchen–Self-Catered ($299)
- $50 Spa Credit for At The Waters Edge Spa
- $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit at The Blue Heron Restaurant
- $20 Food-and-Beverage Credit at Daphne's Restaurant
- $10 Sea Kayaking Rental Credit or $20 Sea Kayaking Tour Credit at Pedals & Paddles
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
A whopping 94% of past LivingSocial customers gave this property positive reviews.
On British Columbia's Sunshine Coast, about two hours from Vancouver by car and ferry, the glassy waters of the Sechelt Inlet reflect the old-growth forests, Coast Mountains, and soaring bald eagles that fill the skies of this quintessential Pacific Northwest locale. Seeing double has never felt so good.
Overlooking the water just north of Sechelt, The Tuwanek Hotel and Spa delivers a luxury hospitality experience in the heart of this awe-inspiring landscape. The hotel's elegant Sunset Beach Suite recalls classic movies with its canopy bed, warm fireplace, walk-in shower, and private oceanfront deck. The Wildberry and Treehouse cottages, meanwhile, set the scene for romance. These cozy abodes have full kitchens, open living areas, and wood-burning fireplaces. Watch the sunset from your private deck before taking a moonlit dip in your outdoor hot tub.
Want a truly decadent experience? Upgrade to a king top-floor oceanfront suite like the African Queen or the Casa Blanca, or a deluxe cottage for an additional $80 total. The Herons Return Cottage, Timberloft Cottage, Creekside Cottage, and Tuwanek Waterfront Cottage, for example, boast multiple bedrooms, spa bathrooms, media rooms, and some even feature a gourmet kitchen. All have private hot spa tubs.
Choose from more than 300 titles to screen in the movie theater, or try your luck at the fun slots or pool table in the game room. The pampering continues when you visit At the Waters Edge Spa, where you'll receive a $50 credit. Eminence massages, salty sea scrubs, and refreshing facials are just a few of its organic offerings.
In the warmer months, check out the rapids at Skookumchuck, or try paddleboarding, paddleboating, or sea kayaking—the latter of which you'll do at a discount with included credits from Pedals and Paddles. When the weather turns colder, cross-country ski along the powdered trails that crisscross Dakota Ridge Recreation Area. And at night, tuck into seasonal farm-to-fork fare at the The Blue Heron Restaurant, boasting sprawling ocean views and a 32-seat patio.
"Situated right on the ocean, you can't help but melt into a puddle of relaxation. ... The food is something I literally felt guilty about, like the rest of the world was not eating as well as we were at that moment. Worth every penny."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until January 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; must book by December 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests welcome at a rate of $20/night for adults or $10/night for children
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two in either a Standard Suite or Cottage, Full Breakfast (suite option only), $50 Spa Credit, $25 Dining Credit to Blue Heron Inn Restaurant, $20 Dining Credit to Daphne's Restaurant, and $10 to spend toward sea kayak rental or $20 to spend toward sea kayak tours through Pedals and Paddles
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: July 1, 2013 through September 30, 2013 and December 19, 2013 through January 6, 2014
- $80 upgrade to King Oceanfront and King Deluxe suites and cottages if available at the time of booking
- Sea kayaking rental and tours subject to weather conditions
- Food and beverage credits valid with the purchase of two or more entrees
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 47% savings