Free Reign in the Finger Lakes
Belhurst Castle • Geneva, NY
- A Two-Night Weekday Stay for Two in the Reserve Room
- $25 Credit for Isabella Spa
- Breakfast or Lunch for Two Each Day at Edgar's Restaurant
- Two Milk Chocolate Castles Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Wine Tasting for Two
- 10% Discount on Wine From the Wine and Gift Shop
Pulling Excalibur from the stone may be impressive, but there's no need for royal blisters when you can ascend the throne of romantic luxury without lifting a daintily gloved finger. Enter: This regal weeknight Escape to Belhurst Castle in picturesque Geneva, New York.
You'll be a lady in waiting no longer when you and your prince spend two nights in the relaxing Reserve Room on the grounds' Vinifera Inn building, enjoy a $25 gift certificate to the on-site Isabella Spa, your choice of daily breakfast or lunch in the charming Edgar's Restaurant, a complimentary wine tasting for two and a ten percent discount on all wine purchases from the hotel's wine and gift shop, and milk chocolate castles awaiting you upon arrival ($178).
Tiaras aren't the only precious metal you'll find in this castle: The Belhurst Estate Winery has won more than 100 medals for its wines. Cross the moat into upstate's Finger Lakes kingdom where you can lord over more winery tours and tastings, quaint shops, golfing, museums, history, and water sports.
Or, stay within the castle walls to admire the four-poster and canopied beds, cast-bronze fireplaces, stained-glass windows, and sweeping water views. Crown yourself in finery for dinner under the soaring cathedral ceilings at Edgars Restaurant or lose the robe and find a friendly team of loyal subjects aiming to please at Isabella Spa.
Reign over your romantic retreat from your bed chamber's fittingly king-sized bed—or the two-person Jacuzzi tub—while taking in the sparkling waters of Seneca Lake. Obey your instincts with this getaway and bow to a bargain that really rules.
"A late-19th-century castle facing Seneca Lake, this is one of the most extraordinary places to stay in the Finger Lakes region. It truly is a castle, with incredible Old World style and massive proportions."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per person, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation only (vouchers cannot be combined for extended stays)
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is valid for a 2 night stay in the Reserve Room in The Vinifera Inn, one $25 gift card to spend at Isabella Spa, choice of breakfast or lunch for two each day in Edgars Restaurant, a complimentary Wine tasting for two and a 10% discount on all wine purchases located in Belhurst Wine and Gift shop, and 2 chocolates in the room upon arrival
- Spa gift card only valid at Isabella's Spa
- Maximum occupancy per room is 2 people
- Two night stay must be consecutive nights
- Valid for stays Sunday - Thursday only; valid from 3/31/2011 to 5/19/2011 only
- Check in after 3:00pm, check out by 11:00am
- No pets are allowed
- All guest rooms are non-smoking
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 19, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2011 • Enjoy By May 19, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings