Lovers' Spa Retreat in Palm Springs
Andreas Hotel & Spa • Palm Springs, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($289) between June 1 and September 30, or Any Days of the Week in May ($289)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in an Executive King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($289) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299) between June 1 and September 30
- A 30-Minute Couples' Mineral Soak and an Hour-Long Couples' Massage
- Daily Breakfast for Two and a Bottle of Champagne Upon Arrival
It's no secret that Palm Springs is Tinseltown's favorite hideaway. Since the '20s, this oasis in the desert less than two hours from LA has served as a sort of panacea to the stress of the concrete jungle, offering the best in spa relaxation and rejuvenation. And where better to soak it up than at the Andreas Hotel & Spa, one of the country's top 25 Relaxation/Spa Hotels, as voted by TripAdvisor users.
Enjoy a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($289) between June 1 and September 30, or any days in May ($289). Or, opt for a two-night stay for two in an Executive King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($289) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299) between June 1 and September 30.
The kicker? All five options come with a 30-minute couples' mineral soak and an hour-long couples' massage at The Spa at Andreas, plus daily breakfast for two and a bottle of champagne upon arrival.
This meticulously appointed jewel of the community, and nominee for the coveted Gold Nugget Award for Architecture and Design, is exquisitely furnished in the Spanish Revival and Craftsman styles. The hotel's 1930s roots are reflected in hand-forged ironwork balconies, elegant arches, and warm design elements.
Disappear in your Executive King Room, complete with bathrobes, a pillow-top bed, central air, and a balcony or private sundeck. The Deluxe Queen Room is similarly appointed, with a queen-size pillow-top bed and elegant embellishments.
By day, bask by the pool or keep cool on its shaded deck in the landscaped courtyard. Schedule a romantic 30-minute couples' mineral soak at The Spa at Andreas, then settle in for your hour-long couples' massage, performed by two therapists. In the evening, sip wine on the heated patio and lose yourself in the glow of an outdoor fireplace.
Life can be rough. Thankfully, this decision isn't.
"Quite a pleasant surprise. Central, yet quiet, it's a small hotel that has a great deal of charm, and the staff is very friendly and helpful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include a 30-minute couples' mineral soak and an hour-long couples' massage, daily breakfast for two and a bottle of champagne upon arrival
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy;
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Please book in advance to confirm your desired dates
- Gratuity not included; please tip on the pre-discounted total
- Please call 760-327-5701 for hotel policies
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings