Tempting Tranquility on the Riviera Maya
Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Xpu Ha Riviera Maya • Riviera Maya, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two
- All Inclusive of à la Carte Meals, Snacks, and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- 25% Discount on Spa Services
Just south of the tequila-fueled fiestas of Cancun's packed coast, an 80-mile stretch of warm, turquoise waters frame the Riviera Maya—a peaceful alternative to crowded clubs and rowdy revelers, instead offering a confetti of cocktails and snorkeling in a laid-back setting.
You and your calm-seeking compadre will melt into sugary sands of Mexico's Caribbean coast during an all-inclusive four-night stay at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Xpu Ha Riviera Maya ($694). The all-inclusive package covers à la carte meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Leisurely baila over to your spacious quarters—complete with plush bedding, a double Jacuzzi, and colorful décor—where you'll toast your trip with an included bottle of sparkling wine on your large private terrace. For peaceful plans that include the whole family, the resort accommodates niños 4 years old and younger at no charge.
Shaded by a blanket of mangroves, the Riviera Maya offers plenty of recreational options, ideal for both action-packed adventures and low-key diversions. Swim with inquisitive dolphins, scuba or snorkel along the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, or explore the ruins of the Coba Mayan Village.
An included 25-percent discount on spa services invites you to swoon beneath the stars with a moonlit beachfront massage, blue agave skin treatment, or photofacial at your resort's Collection Spa. For dinner, you'll have your choice of international cuisine, fresh sushi, or Mexican-Italian fusion fare at the three on-site restaurants.
A harmonious haven on Mexico's Caribbean coast, this Escape offers a savory spread of gourmet dining options and a bevy of beachfront activities—without all the clamor.
"A genuinely kind staff that goes out of their way to take care of you. The resort is set back in a natural setting with beautiful greenery, on a large property that gives you lots of space and privacy."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Two kids 4 and under stay and eat for free at Rivera Maya property
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes included, gratuities are not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • Enjoy By December 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings