The Peak of Perfection in Hawaiian Paradise
The Point at Poipu • Poipu, Kauai, HI
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Six in Two-Bedroom Garden View Room in from Now through June 30 ($479) or from July 1 through August 31 ($599)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Six in a Two-Bedroom Partial Ocean View Room from Now through June 30 ($579) or from July 1 through August 31 ($699)
Nestled at the southernmost tip of Kauai, this week's Escape to the Point at Poipu will take you to a new pinnacle of paradise. Reach new heights of relaxation as you enjoy the comfort and convenience of this resort, overlooking the pristine sands of secluded beaches.
Book a three-night stay in a two-bedroom Garden View Room from now until June 30 ($479), or from July 1 through August 31 ($599). Or opt for a three-night stay in a two-bedroom Partial-Ocean View Room from now until June 30 ($579), or from July 1 through August 31 ($699).
Outfitted with fully equipped kitchens, luxury master baths, and sleeping arrangements for up to six people (four privately), these suites will be hard to top as your home away from home.
Discover the peak of perfection just outside your door—steps away is Poipu Beach, known for its world-class snorkeling and scuba diving. Closer to shore, the on-site pool offers a cocktail bar perfect for sipping and swimming. Lush gardens and a thriving koi pond create an ideal island atmosphere.
Unlike other Hawaiian islands, Kauai's natural beauty is largely undisturbed. Tour the Na Pali Coast by car, sea, or air to marvel at the dramatic cliffs and unspoiled wildlife. Drive to the lookout of Waimea Canyon—"the Grand Canyon of the Pacific"—for breathtaking panoramic views of gorges across the island. Or, hike the rugged Kalalau Trail, an 11-mile byway that passes through waterfalls and streams en route to the sea.
It's time to stop dwelling on base experience when the apex of adventure is resting at your fingertips.
"The shoreline along Kauai's south coast offers an easy 4-mile round-trip in spectacular scenery, ancient sites, petroglyphs, or, as Kauai geologist Dr. Chuck Blay says: "A heritage landscape revealing 5 million years of continuous history."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 7/4-7/7, 7/11-7/16, 8/14-8/19, and 8/23
- Maximum occupancy is 6 people
- Airfare not included
- Taxes of 13.42% and $25 per day resort fee are not included and will be collected at booking
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings