Aqueous Adventure on Caribbean Shores
Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino • Kralendijk, Bonaire
- A Seven-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Deluxe Room
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Resort Course for Two
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Three-Day Snorkel Gear Rental
- A Pasta Dinner for Two
Not wanting to wait in vain is one thing, but holding off on this week's enterprising Escape to the Caribbean island of Bonaire would truly be devastating. From the very first time you step into Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino, you'll be treated to underwater adventure and island luxury that would set any little bird's heart aflutter.
Get together (and feel all right) when you and a plus one fly to this tiny isle near South America for a seven-night stay in an Oceanfront Deluxe guest room ($1,101). You'll be greeted with a plush, bright bed flanked with a bamboo headboard that beckons with a view of your flat-screen television. But stir it up, little darling, and tune into the sights of the undulating waves just outside your private balcony.
Rise up with the morning sun for daily buffet breakfasts at the resort's Calabas Restaurant. Then, experience what readers of Scuba Diving magazine ranked as the top spot to submerge in the Caribbean with your complimentary PADI Discover scuba diving resort course for two. You'll glide over beautiful reefs and stunning sea animals with included instruction, gear, and one supervised dive.
Spend afternoons snorkeling with equipment from your included three-day rental, or float aimlessly in one of the resort's freshwater pools. Eco enthusiasts can get their Jacques Cousteau on at Bonaire Marine Park, an underwater showcase of marine life with warm water, high visibility, and gentle currents.
Dry off with a life-size chess match, and then dress up for a pasta dinner at Chibi Chibi Restaurant on the house. After, let the crickets play through the night while you live it up at the resort's casino.
Take a break from your aquatic adventures and stroll to the island's capital city of Kralendijk for an afternoon of shopping and exploring— perfect for a girls' weekend away. And even if you can't find the perfect souvenir, then no woman, no cry. This is one Escape that will keep the priceless memories coming—this is our message to you-ou-ou.
"Bonaire's worldwide appeal to divers is its amazing reef-lined coast, all of which is a national park. But while no diving (or snorkeling) initiate will be disappointed, Bonaire has much to offer above the surface, including world-class windsurfing."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are subject to resort availability
- Airfare is not included with this promotion; purchasers must arrange their own transportation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Black out Dates: April 29-April 30, 2011; May 1, 2011; June 18-June 24, 2011
- Children 12 and under can stay and eat free from the kids menu when accompanied by at least one paying adult
- Package is valid for travel from April 01 to December 23 2011.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2011 • Enjoy By December 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings