Easy Being Green in Kansas City
Q Hotel + Spa • Kansas City, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Super-Inclusive Room (Best Available, Plus Free Breakfast, Shuttle, Gym Passes, and More)
- $30 Massage Credit
- $15 Dining Credit at JJ's Restaurant
- Complimentary Drinks in the Hotel Lobby from 5 to 7 p.m.
Mom always said you couldn't have your cake and eat it too. How wrong she was. Get a one-night stay for two in a Super-Inclusive Room (best available, plus free breakfast, shuttle, gym passes, and more) at the Q Hotel + Spa, named best hotel in Kansas City by The Pitch magazine.
Enjoy the privileged life—$30 toward a massage, $15 toward dining, and complimentary drinks during the nightly manager's reception from 5 to 7 p.m. in the lobby bar—as you whip together the delectable offerings of Kansas City's first green hotel ($103).
Let your muscles melt as the talented therapists at the Q Spa knead your body into total relaxation.
No need to dig for recipes tonight—take your dining credit to JJ's Restaurant, and let the chefs plan your dinner at this sophisticated, stylish eatery (boasting awards aplenty, including nods from Zagat and Wine Spectator). Start with wild mushroom toast with garlic butter and topped with mascarpone cheese, and finish with osso bucco paired with a glass or bottle from the expansive wine list.
If you're not quite ready to peel back the blankets of your Turkish bedding, add some zest to the night with complimentary drinks in the hotel's lobby bar during happy hour. Try a pale ale or wheat beer from Boulevard Brewery Co., or a different kind of nightcap with the The Roasterie's organic Guatemalan coffee beans for a cup of espresso.
This modern hotel is just steps away from everything Kansas City has to offer. Located in the historic Westport district, Q makes it easy to put a sugary glaze on your night in what is considered to be the area's original entertainment district.
Shred some inhibitions at Ernie Biggs piano bar, or dip into the extensive Bourbon and Scotch selection at nearby Harry's Bar & Tables. Blend with the locals at Tivoli Cinemas, a Westport location for more than 25 years, which screens independent flicks, foreign films, and documentaries.
With this week's Escape, you can stay up late and rise with the sun. You can dig into some food and cool off with a drink. You can have your cake and eat it too. Told ya so, Mom.
"...this locally owned hotel is way ahead of the game when it comes to being green. Yet the hotel doesn't scrimp on amenities, providing free breakfast and evening cocktails, free Wi-Fi and local calls, and soothing, unfussy rooms."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: July 1, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: September 30, 2012
- Blackout dates: July 7-10, 2012, July 13-14, 2012, July 20-21, 2012, August 11, 2012, August 18, 2012, September 22, 2012, September 28-29, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $30 massage credit, $15 to spend at JJ's Wine Bar and complimentary drinks in lobby bar during Happy Hour
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings