Big Fun, Big Flavors in Sonoma County
Hilton Sonoma Wine Country • Santa Rosa, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Double Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Two Wine Tasting Vouchers Per Guest for Local Wineries
- $25 Lunch or Dinner Credit to Nectar Restaurant
Go big or go home, right? Ask the neighbors to pick up your mail and go big with this week's Escape to the 13-acre, resort-style Hilton Sonoma Wine Country in Santa Rosa.
Enjoy a one-night stay for two in a standard king or double queen room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129). High-roll with a $25 lunch or dinner credit to Nectar, the Hilton's on-site restaurant, and two wine tasting vouchers per guest valid at Kendall Jackson and Sonoma-Cutrer Vineyards.
Spread your wings at every turn on the Hilton's massive property. It starts with your oversize room, complete with an HD flat-screen TV, in-room movies, and video games. From there, you'll have a view of the junior Olympic-size heated outdoor pool and whirlpool, or the seven-mile jogging track. Yes, seven miles.
Once your metabolism has kicked in, head to Nectar, and take in gorgeous, unrestricted views of the Santa Rosa Valley as you dine on a panoply of local and international fare, like seared sea scallops, chicken-apple sausage pappardelle, or pan-seared Kobe beef meatloaf.
Of course, you'll want to get out and enjoy the wide-open space of the other Valley, too. Luckily, Sonoma is a quick jaunt from your palatial pad at the Hilton, so within minutes you can use your wine-tasting vouchers to sample world-class labels at various local wineries.
You can also opt to indulge in a massage, enjoy a round of golf among the redwoods, or just relax as you take in the expansive Valley views.
Go big and leave home behind with this week's Escape. You'll be glad you did.
"Basically, this is the valley to target if your ideal vacation includes visiting a handful of wineries along quiet woodsy roads ... and simply enjoying the laid-back country atmosphere."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 5 per purchaser, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Voucher is valid for stays between May 20 - August 30, 2012
- Guest must check in by August 30, 2012 to receive all components of the voucher
- Blackout dates are June 11-14, July 8-12, July 15, August 23
- Contact hotel for pricing and availability for Friday-Saturday night stays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • Enjoy By August 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings