Leisurely Lifestyle in South Maui
Castle Kamaole Sands Resort • Kihei, HI
- A Four-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Suite
- Five-Day Compact Car Rental from Dollar Rent A Car
- Combine Vouchers to Extend Stay
According to legend, the hero Māui went on a fishing expedition and caught the Hawaii islands with his magical hook. You may not have mythical powers, but this week's Escape is the only magic you need to reel in a four-night stay at Castle Kamaole Sands Resort in South Maui.
You and up to three others will stay in One-Bedroom Suite at this family-friendly condominium resort and receive a five-day compact car rental from Dollar Rent A Car at the Kahului Airport. The property's 15 acres of tropical gardens, ponds, and waterfalls overlook the Kamaole Beach Park III.
One-bedroom, two-bath suites feature one queen and one sofa bed as well as all the comforts of home—think fully equipped kitchens, private lanais, and high-speed Internet. With plenty to do just steps from your door, the complex has something to lure everyone. Play a few sets on the tennis courts, cool off in the outdoor pool, or splash with little ones in the kids' wading pool.
If it's sand and surf you seek, you won't have to cast a wide net—Kamaole Beach Park III is directly across from the resort. "Three beach parks—Kamaole I, II, and III—stand like golden jewels in the front yard of the funky seaside town of Kihei," says Frommer's. "The biggest of the three beaches, with wide pockets of gold sand, [Kamaole III is] the only one with a children's playground and a grassy lawn that meets the sand."
Less than an hour's drive away is colorful Lahaina, an old whaling village that dates back to the 1840s. Today, it's a lively oceanfront town filled with eateries, galleries, and boutiques. At an evening of authentic Hawaiian culture, Old Lahaina Luau blends native cuisine, music, and crafts.
You won't need a magical hook to catch some rays on a Hawaiian beach. And with the best of South Maui at your fingertips, this week's Escape will be the stuff of legends.
"At this south Kihei property, a good choice for active families, there are tennis courts for a friendly game, and the ideal family beach (Kamaole III) is just across the street... there's a relaxed, almost retro feel to the place."-- Read Fodor's Review of Kamaole Sands
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel May 28 to December 23, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by August 31
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Castle Resorts will book rental car and provide confirmation numbers for both room and car; car will be picked up at Kahului Airport
- When the car is returned you will be responsible to pay the taxes and fees directly to Dollar Rent A Car; taxes include Airport Concession Tax of 11.11%, Hawaii State Vehicle Rental Surcharge of $7.50 per day, Vehicle License Fee of $0.26-$0.75 cents per rental day, depending on type of vehicle
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- One time resort fee of $25 and taxes of 13.416% (including Hawaii State General Excise of 4.1666% and Transient Accommodations tax of 9.25%) will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • Enjoy By December 23, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings