Grace and Style on the Emerald Isle
Sceptre Tours • Adare, Ireland
- Six Nights in Ireland for One Guest Between July 1 and September 25 or Between September 1 and October 31, Including:
- A Six-Night Stay for Four to Six Guests in a Three-Bedroom Villa at Adare Manor Hotel (Room Rates Based on a Total Occupancy of Four to Six Guests; Occupancies of Three or Fewer Guests Subject to Additional Fees)
- Round-Trip Airfare for One Guest to Dublin from JFK ($1,399); Chicago ($1,424); or Boston ($1,449)
- Six-Day Rental of a Full-Size Car with Manual Transmission
- Airline Taxes and Fees Included
Visiting the Emerald Isle? Don't get caught in a riddle of blarney and bedlam. Chart out the charms of the land of saints and scholars, and escape on a six-night trip to Ireland for one guest—either between July 1 and September 25 or between September 1 and October 31—courtesy of Sceptre Tours. Each three-bedroom villa accommodates four to six guests; coordinate your trip with at least three other travelers to avoid additional fees.*
Skip the puzzle of travel arrangements—round-trip airfare from New York's JFK airport ($1,399), Chicago's O'Hare airport ($1,424), or Boston's Logan airport ($1,449) is included.
You'll stay in a luxurious five-star, three-bedroom villa located on the historic grounds of Adare Manor, a 19th century house and former seat of the Earl of Dunraven and Mount-Earl, located in Ireland's Adare Village.
After landing on Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List for the past five years (and on National Geographic Traveler's 2011 list of the Best Hotels in Ireland), the resort now has a home in the magazine's Platinum Circle. Moreover, it was a TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice 2012 winner, named among the top 25 luxury and family hotels in Ireland—even making the country's top 25 hotels overall.
Set on an 840-acre estate, your villa includes a fully equipped kitchen with an American-style fridge, plush furnishings, flat-screen TVs, and a washer/dryer.
Steps away from your Éire residence lies a wealth of unique activities. Take a 15-minute stroll to the formal front gardens of the manor house for a narrated exhibition of falconry, including notes on hawks, owls, and falcons. Or, opt for a more personal experience with a hands-on falconry lesson that includes handling and flying your own hawk.
From your perch at this five-star resort, you'll be within minutes of some of the country's top attractions. The Cliffs of Moher, about an hour northwest of Limerick, rise nearly 400 feet out of the Atlantic and are home to around 20 species of birds. And an hour south of Adare Manor lies Blarney Castle, which dates back to the 17th century. Climb to the top and kiss the famous Blarney Stone—it's no small feat (visitors have to literally bend over backward and hang 90 feet in the air), but you'll be in good company among the distinguished statesmen and literary greats who've kissed the stone.
Other nearby attractions include the cities of Galway and Killarney, as well as the Ring of Kerry, a nature lover's paradise surrounded by rivers, lakes, mountains, and forests. After a day exploring the region, cruise back to Adare for another spirited adventure: a traditional Irish whiskey tasting.
Forget deciphering a cryptic pairing of flights and accommodations; with this week's Escape to Ireland you'll skip straight to luxurious craic.
*Room rates are based on a total occupancy of four to six guests; occupancies of three or fewer guests will be subject to additional fees.
"This 19th-century neo-Gothic manor surrounded by medieval ruins and castles, and hidden by the Maigue River and a barricade of trees, is 'a photographer’s dream.' Go to the wood-paneled Oakroom, overlooking the river, for dinner by candlelight."-- Condé Nast Traveler
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Options A, B and C are valid for travel July 1 through September 25, 2012
- Options D, E and F are valid for travel September 1 through October 31, 2012
- Pricing is per person based on group sizes of four to six people traveling together
- Supplement for single travelers is $900 per person; supplement for group sizes of two to three people traveling together is an additional $300 per person; collected at booking
- No supplement will be charged for group sizes of 4-6
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be confirmed by June 6, 2012
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Reason Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available through Sceptre at time of booking
- Blackout dates are July 22-27, August 20-31 and September 1-5
- Weekend surcharge of $25 per person will be applied to Friday and Saturday departures
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges included
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Car rental drivers must be 21 or older; car rental insurance available at time of booking
- Gratuities are not included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 76% savings