Refreshing Retreat to the Colorado Rockies
Camel's Garden Hotel • Telluride, CO
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Select Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine
- 20% Discount on Merchandise and Bike Rentals at Telluride Sports
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
You've been holding out all year, saving up your vacation days for the perfect getaway to come along. Consider this week's Escape to Camel's Garden Hotel in Telluride, Colorado, a refreshing retreat that will quench your thirst for fun without draining your wallet.
Bring a companion for three nights in a Select Room and receive a bottle of wine, daily continental breakfast, and a 20-percent discount on merchandise and bike rentals at Telluride Sports ($320).
Your Select Room is an oasis for the avid traveler, offering one king or two double beds and luxurious appointments like custom furnishings, an Italian marble bath with oversized tub, a private deck, and a cozy fireplace. The included continental breakfast will get you energized for a day in the mountains, while purchasing soothing treatments at Atmosphere Spa will help you relax after hours of activity.
The Camel's Garden Hotel is set at the foot of the Telluride ski resort, so winter guarantees plenty of powder on the slopes of the San Juan Mountains. Summer fun, however, is just as plentiful. "The resort, at 8,745 feet elevation, is a year-round destination for mountain bikers, skiers, anglers, and hikers," says Frommer's. "Funky has mostly given way to chic these days, but the surrounding natural beauty remains unforgettable."
There may not be camels in Colorado, but on-site Telluride Sports has plenty of bikes you can ride with an included 20-percent discount on merchandise and bike rentals. If you've endured a drought of outdoor adventure, wet your whistle with a hike along the San Miguel River Trail, stopping for an occasional dip in one of the many swimming holes.
Stockpiling vacation days is only worth the wait if you eventually use them. Escape to Telluride and you'll wonder what took you so long.
"The room was really well-done and immaculate. The rooftop hot tub and steam room were great and would appeal to us in any season... Just two blocks from the main street, and located right at the base of the gondola, so you couldn't pick a better spot."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are 8/24-8/26, 8/30-9/3, 9/14-9/16
- Pets are welcome for $20 additional fee per night
- May combine unlimited vouchers for an extended stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2012 • Enjoy By December 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings